Regulator72

NJGF Clay Shoot Out??

Move from station to station, shoot passing shots, away shots, doubles, rabbits, and coming at you. 100 round course. Like golf with a shotgun.

Ok, does the 25th work for everyone? I want to call them today and set it up and find out about group rates, etc..

Friday? that's a no-go for me.

July 25

Ok, finally heard back from Jen @ LVSC.. here's what she has to say..

Hi Don,

You would have to call the clubhouse to reserve carts for the group, they are $18. its $38 for a round of 100 targets and about $26 for 100 shells. we dont offer group packages. you would have to break up into groups of 4 or 5 and go on the course like that. gun rentals are $10 and we only give oen for each group. If you have unexperienced people you would need to get instructors to go with their groups, they are $50/ hour. Let me know if you have any other questions.

So you are looking @ 70 bucks /pp IF you buy ammo there.. if not, it's under $50.00 /pp with a cart. I would def say we should get carts..

We def do not need the instructors, as long as we set up the groups of 4 or 5 (depending on how many people we get) with a mix of experience, we are more than fine.

So now that we know the costs, the date, and the details, i would ask that who ever wants to shoot that day, please send me a PM that you can make it, that you have a gun or not, and if you have experience. This way we can put some groups together. also, if you are bringing anyone NOT from the forum as well.. Basically i want to call them and say, I need X carts, and X shotguns..

Also we should get there and be ready to rock when they open @ 9:30. I say we meet @ 9. I'm in Brick, and i can take at least 4 others with me if anyone wants to carpool..

610-261-9616

Open 9:30am - 5:00pm Wed - Sun

2750 Limestone St.

Coplay, PA 18037

(5 miles north of Allentown)

Also we should get there and be ready to rock when they open @ 9:30. I say we meet @ 9. I'm in Brick, and i can take at least 4 others with me if anyone wants to carpool..

610-261-9616

2750 Limestone St.

Coplay, PA 18037

Hey Don,

Check your times there. Don't think you're gonna make it from Brick in 30 min. More like 2+ hours.

610-261-9616

2750 Limestone St.

Coplay, PA 18037

Hey Don,

Check your times there. Don't think you're gonna make it from Brick in 30 min. More like 2+ hours.

no no no, silly, i meant meet @ the place @ 9 so we are ready @ 9:30 :lol:

610-261-9616

2750 Limestone St.

Coplay, PA 18037

Hey Don,

no no no, silly, i meant meet @ the place @ 9 so we are ready @ 9:30 :lol:

:doh: Sorry Don, thought you meant meet in Brick @ 9 to car pool. Oy

Who ever is in for this, please PM me, it would be good to get a list together so we can pair those without shotguns with those that have, as well as inexperienced with experienced. IF you have 4or 5 people that you want to shoot with, let me know so we can get the groups together..

Also, do we want to throw 2 or 5 bucks in a pot and whoever shoots the best wins it???

Crap!

Looks like I'm out of this one, guys. Lynn's thyroid surgery has been rescheduled from the 27th to the 23rd. It's an overnight in the hospital, which brings her home on Saturday. I don't think I'm getting out for Sunday.

Have a great time. Take plenty of pictures. Yet again, I get to live vicariously through the experience of others.

Ken