njpilot

B.A. 6/15

check it out... www.whalesbrewclub.com

Membership is like $40 a year, you get the sample a wide variety of homebrew at meetings, participate in unique group brews, competitions, etc etc etc. Its like everything awesome about beer. Every 3rd tuesday at 8pm at JJ Bitings in Woodbridge. Open to the public if you want to scope out a meeting, etc.

There was a while where I liked the fancy microbrews, but I have come back home to shitty macrobrews. My favorites, in order:

1) Miller High Life and High Life Light (not Genuine Draft, a sweet beer for women)

2) Schaeffer - The one beer to have when you're having more than one

3) Schlitz - nuff said

4) Pabst Blue Ribbon (used to be #1, but dropped a few because all the urban hipster douchebags drinking it these days)

If I am to be forced to drink good beer, I can live with a Harpoon.

There was a while where I liked the fancy microbrews, but I have come back home to shitty macrobrews. My favorites, in order:

1) Miller High Life and High Life Light (not Genuine Draft, a sweet beer for women)

3) Schlitz - nuff said

4) Pabst Blue Ribbon (used to be #1, but dropped a few because all the urban hipster douchebags drinking it these days)

Apparently good taste in firearms does not extend to your beverage choices.. :lol:

3) Schlitz - nuff said

Apparently good taste in firearms does not extend to your beverage choices.. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That all depends on if they are put down or put down range.. :lol: