Sign in to follow this  
david8613

last permit what should i get?

i got a baretta px4 auto in 40 cal, got a taurus 617 revolver that shoots 38special and 357 mag. since i already have the big calibers covered i figured i'd could get a small 9mm like the kel tec pf 9, but im hearing more negatives than positives on this pistol. what other pistols or calibers should i also consider?

yeah i know im crazy like that! i was at mikes gun shop, in edgewater, checking some stuff out. i had my set on the kel tec, but i get alot of negatives about it... plus i gotta use this permit soon...

9mm?

Glock 19, Ruger SR9 (or their cheapo P series) XD, M&P

Feel those and see what you like. Gunshops definitly carry those so you can play touchy-feely with them all.

only thing I dont like the about the Ruger SR9 is that if you get it in NJ you can only get a 10rnd magazine. Unless they now offer a 15 round magazine now. If I were you I would get a CZ75b

only thing I dont like the about the Ruger SR9 is that if you get it in NJ you can only get a 10rnd magazine. Unless they now offer a 15 round magazine now. If I were you I would get a CZ75b

This is true, Smith&Wesson and Ruger give you these ugly half magazine-half plastic block that they call a 10 rounder. I ordered some blocked 15 rounders from PK90.