Matt

Anyone watch Top Shop last night?

I am constantly amazed at how people think other people will or should react to what they feel is reasonable or logical. Don't you feel a guy out first to figure out where he stands before you "invite him into your super secret plan"? :roll: :roll:

I thought so as well. You could just tell from all the drama that blue was going to the trible counsel. I wish adam would have lost also. He lied on national tv about his intentions, I bet they know the truth now.

It was so funny to watch that worm Adam try and throw the attention off onto Caleb. Shit Im on national tv and caught red handed being a scumbag jerkoff. I know.... cry louder about Caleb LOL! At least Chris redeemed himslef and Blake and JJ showed what profesionals look like.

It's unfortunate, though inevitable, that what could have been an engaging show has turned into an equivalent of a high school locker room drama. There is about 10 minutes of decent content per episode, the rest is cheap, contrived theatrics punctuated by an occasional slo-mo shot.

That said, I can't help but like the way Caleb carried himself in the last episode. If anyone cares, his blog is at http://gunnuts.net, where you can find a number of interviews he did with the other participants of the project.

It's sad that they had a verbal agreement to take out the "red coats" first then proceed with the underhandedness. He went back on his word, got caught, lied about being shady, everyone else then apologized realizing how crappy it was, he still refused to own up to his crappiness, and his only defense is call Caleb a rat & mock him due to his stature? Shame on you. I hope Adam is next. :character-mrt:

I'm starting to notice a pattern in life that people who yell and scream the loudest are the ones who are most likely full of crap. :angry-nono:

I'm starting to notice a pattern in life that people who yell and scream the loudest are the ones who are most likely full of crap. :angry-nono:

That is the absolute truth!!! Those who complain, kick and scream the loudest are usually the ones causing the problem ect. The older I get, the more I tend to take people at face value, and a lot can be said in the 1st 5 minutes.

I can only hope that cry-baby Adam is the next to go. He more than deserves it. And to think, he used being in the Marines as his defense for blackballing Caleb, after he was called out on scumbagging his own team. What a piece of sh*t!!!

I've been told that J.J. is a Jersey boy by someone who says he competes with him.

Yes, JJ is a north Jersey guy. I have shot with him and know him personally. He is a world class shooter and has alot of class and respect for the sport of pistol shooting.