junkmanted

new toy a Suomi with 15 rnd drum and mags

No mags yet I have some blocked ones on order and maybe a drum that will be modified to 10 or 15 rounds .

I paid more then the internet prices but I had a pick of 3 so I went with the tiger looking wood and the site still has the Suomi name and a SA mark on it.

I just picked up the blocked 15 rnd mags and the 15 rnd drum he did a nice job as alway's

100_1210.jpg

100_1211.jpg

100_1212.jpg

100_1216.jpg

100_1215.jpg

100_1213.jpg

100_1214.jpg

they dont make low cap mags for the gun the guy up in PA is blocking acouple for me and he will see if he can mod the drum because it needs the drum :lol:

Centerfire has them for 400.00 and I think it comes in a soft case with a sling and a manual !

Mine came in a plastic bag thats it .

I paid the extra because I was able to look and hold it and the wood shows it .

Me and my brother ran 100 rounds through it today FMJ and hollow point it jammed up a couple times on the 1st round on the FMJ and it didnt like the HP I think it needs to work in I pulled it apart and cleaned it and oiled it up she was dry.

Well worth the money if you get one I got the guy in PA for a low cap drum and mags the drum just makes it fun :p

CLICK ON THE PICTURE IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A VIDEO OF IT

th_0815001300.jpg

Looks great there Ted! i've had my eye on those for a bit myself but without someone who could help with legalizing the mags for me, i couldn't commit. Perhaps one day we can get together to shoot and i'll bring my new tokarev AR. centerfire plinking has never been cheaper!

Looks great there Ted! i've had my eye on those for a bit myself but without someone who could help with legalizing the mags for me, i couldn't commit. Perhaps one day we can get together to shoot and i'll bring my new tokarev AR. centerfire plinking has never been cheaper!

if your thinking of geting one think about the drum and mags while there still cheep and let me know where you shoot im alwasys looking fo new places

Last time I was there, Shore Shot had a Spike's Tactical AR in 9mm. That makes for nearly as cheap plinking, and it's pretty cool looking too.