Ray Ray

9mm or 45ACP?

Parker, IIRC the latest round to get adopted to help improve lethality/stopping power is Mk318 I believe.

Gessh, another iteration of the 5.56? They should have adopted the 6.8 when they had the chance. Thx. I'll have to look this one up now.

Not a fan of the 6.8 myself. Spec 1, spec 2 chambers, ammo for one causes pressure issues in the other, two much to follow. Id rather have a 6.5g. But I pass on both because of the expense. 5.56 with good ammo is good enough for me :)

The thing that I think drives me the craziest in the whole mill ammo thing.....

Why can we shoot actual Americans with the most lethal ammo we can find but allow ourselves to be restricted in war against our enemies that are trying to kill us??? From what I understand we never even signed the Hague so why do we give two lumps what it says!

Parker, IIRC the latest round to get adopted to help improve lethality/stopping power is Mk318 I believe.

Gessh, another iteration of the 5.56? They should have adopted the 6.8 when they had the chance. Thx. I'll have to look this one up now.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/20 ... o_021510w/

1212405130471.jpg

Apparently, the last I read about it, the Army won't adopt it because it isn't lead free :facepalm:

Somebody really took 13 .45 rounds and survived. :o

was his name 50 cent?

Stopping power. If the flash and shine of the gold tiger stripe doesnt stop them, the 300 grains of lead will.

:lol: for some reason that really made me laugh lol. i can just really picture someone breaking in, pointing that at them and them stopping short going "wow that is a pretty gun" right before i procede to shoot them in the face.

anyway back to the original post. i voted for 9mm because i dont have a job and its cheaper. 45 is more fun and will put someone down faster but when you dont have a job nothing is more important than cheapness.

My vote is for .45 of the Speer variety.

I was watching an episode of "I Survived" and a woman had been shot in the HEAD 3 times with a .45 by her Marine ex-husband and survived with no brain damage. I was completely dumbfounded. So much for caliber AND shot placement. Some people just refuse to die apparently.

My vote is for .45 of the Speer variety.

I was watching an episode of "I Survived" and a woman had been shot in the HEAD 3 times with a .45 by her Marine ex-husband and survived with no brain damage. I was completely dumbfounded. So much for caliber AND shot placement. Some people just refuse to die apparently.

That's one tough Bixxx

Yes Ray Ray but theres something to that "ALL AT THE SAME TIME" factor :twisted: BTW yer stuff should be in this week.

:dance:

Yeah, I guess being shot with a 32, 9 times, at the same time is gonna do the trick!