junkmanted

$54.00 mosin crates who wants one

I might be able to get some Mosin crates 6 to a pallet this is for the wood shipping crates only

$200 for trucking + $20.00 per crate so $320.00 so that would be $54.00 each

I want 2 so that leaves 4 left .

These go for 20 at shows but seems they have dried up so 54 isnt to bad I would have them shipped to livingston 07039 so you would need to pick up there.

I will make sure they have all the insides and you get what comes

I'm waiting to find 4 other guys before I make the calls to conferm so chime in and if you say I WANT ONE dont back out

You gotta be single...LOL! My wife deals with the guns, but if I start making gun crate tables she may lose it! HAH! I already tried the engine block table and that failed :(

NOPE !!!

She know's if she says I cant do it I will buy all 6 and they wont be in the basement .

HUMMMM I could make 2 Russian night stands !!!

The cosmo will make me dream of guns :twisted:

LOL... I could def swing one in the basement but I don't think it would ever make it upstairs. She still doesn't know about the 2' wide x 4' tall sonotube subwoofer thats going in the living room. HAHA

I have a 22" diameter 54" high sonotube with an 18" soundsplinter driver in mine ;)

900W carvin amp powering it. Not hooked up currently tho :(

heh heh... Mine will have a 15" Cadence Wild Beast in there for now tuned in the low 20s... if it doesn't perform well I can always toss in a Tempest or other HT aimed driver. I have a Behringer EP 2500 hooked up in the garage. Not the best amps, but they realistically can put out 1900rms@4ohm mono. I'll have plenty of headroom, and it only cost me $212 for the amp. The signal/speaker/remote wires go through the living room wall into the garage. Its got a dedicated power circuit in the garage, activated with a 120V 30A relay off the back of my Onkyo receiver. The signal is boosted to pro line-level with an Art CleanBOX which is within reach of the listening position. Pretty slick setup!