Ray Ray

North meets Central meets South!

i wanna go but i don't have much to share!

just my fnp-9

We'll share with you.

You can make up for it at some future event, after you get the really cool toys that you know you want.

Bring food, however Ft dix does sell some very light snacks.

But... if you are driving... Central Jersey is blessed with a such gift that we call "WaWa." They are an outlet for much great nourishment and food for your transportation vehicles. Many people visit this gift of the Gods. =)

:icon_e_biggrin:

We're still talking about firearms, right??

Or is that just ego?

Mosin! Makes a big boom. It's wood. Boomstick!

But... if you are driving... Central Jersey is blessed with a such gift that we call "WaWa." They are an outlet for much great nourishment and food for your transportation vehicles. Many people visit this gift of the Gods. =)

Yup - there's a WaWa on the way - I'll be stopping by there for some stuff most likely!

where are the central nj people meeting up at?

i'll be leaving from woodbridge so if anyone wants to meet up.

even got room for 3.

send me a PM or whatever.

I'm leaving from my GF's in Linden. Driving pretty much straight to Range 14.

Leave it to Nick to "take a broomstick".

BOOMstick :p

I'm leaving from my GF's in Linden. Driving pretty much straight to Range 14.

I'll be with my GF as well.

Wanna meet up?

Can meet up somewhere on RT 1 or a Turnpike rest stop.

If I left from my house I'd be coming on from the turnpike from either exit 10 or 11

Bring food, however Ft dix does sell some very light snacks.

:icon_e_biggrin:

Oh Wawa, how I love you so! So close, yet so far away from me. God as my witness, one of the stipulations of me ever moving away from the north is to be within 15 minutes of a Wawa. I hate 7-11 and Quick Check.

I just spoke with the nice folks at Range 14. Officially, produce is banned. They will make an exception for our group as long as we use "small" produce. Unfortunately this means no Pumpkins. We can bring smaller stuff like potatoes, tomatoes, apples and the like. Maybe even a small melon. Pumpkins are too big. The flip-side to this is that they expect us to clean it up. The small stuff disintegrates into near nothingness. The big stuff lays around in chunks. Out of sight, out of mind.

I just spoke with the nice folks at Range 14. Officially, produce is banned. They will make an exception for our group as long as we use "small" produce. Unfortunately this means no Pumpkins. We can bring smaller stuff like potatoes, tomatoes, apples and the like. Maybe even a small melon. Pumpkins are too big. The flip-side to this is that they expect us to clean it up. The small stuff disintegrates into near nothingness. The big stuff lays around in chunks. Out of sight, out of mind.

Well it's a good thing I didn't go buy an ugly pumpkin to shoot. Soda Cans and water/juice jugs are still ok right?

Well it's a good thing I didn't go buy an ugly pumpkin to shoot. Soda Cans and water/juice jugs are still ok right?

You could've made pie a nice side dish.

• Like 1

Oh Wawa, how I love you so! So close, yet so far away from me. God as my witness, one of the stipulations of me ever moving away from the north is to be within 15 minutes of a Wawa. I hate 7-11 and Quick Check.

i like 7-11's hot dogs better, the only thing i hate is how dirty the 7-11's are..

If anyone has questions about tomorrow and needs to contact me, use the website to send me a message. If you want me to call you, leave your phone number in the message. I will respond when i see the message.