Sign in to follow this  
dajonga

Browning Hi Power

I want a hi power. I shot one a few years ago alongside quite a few other 9mm's and it just felt right. I shot it better than any other gun that day.

New prices, however, are too high for me. I have not seen any used ones for under $800.

A local shop has one for $650.

I was not able to fondle it, as my FID is in the final stages. When I do get a chance to touch it, I can get an idea of the condition of the innards.

Anything special to look for in a used hi power inspection?

Thanks.

I want a hi power. I shot one a few years ago alongside quite a few other 9mm's and it just felt right. I shot it better than any other gun that day.

New prices, however, are too high for me. I have not seen any used ones for under $800.

I was not able to fondle it, as my FID is in the final stages. When I do get a chance to touch it, I can get an idea of the condition of the innards.

Thanks.

I think Ray Ray's is still available. He takes care of his stuff.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17786-wts-browning-hi-power/

Depending on how old the model is.

They are highly collectible and can occassionaly be found for under $650 or $700, however watch for abused guns.

If you want ultimate security, shell out the $800 and buy one new.

On Gunbroker or gun stores, you may be able to find one in great condition for less. Will type up more.

Depending on how old the model is.

They are highly collectible and can occassionaly be found for under $650 or $700, however watch for abused guns.

If you want ultimate security, shell out the $800 and buy one new.

On Gunbroker or gun stores, you may be able to find one in great condition for less. Will type up more.

I picked up mine in fantastic shape for an incredible price on gunbroker. There are deals out there.

Thanks.

Go with Ray Ray's HP. You can't go wrong. You won't be disappointed. It is such a well accepted design and it's been around since 1935. You'll never loose money on the purchase of a HP. So buy a nice one and keep it nice. Mine has never missed a beat.

exemptions. ^_^

Exemptions are good if you have the MONEY to pay for the stuff you're buying. I've used up all my funds and then some. That's it for me for the year. My last $1100 and 3 permits are spoken for. Gotta wait till my next tax refund. :D