Shane45

Interest in an Aimpoint Micro T1 Group Buy

I'm in, with the low mount, I would use it for the SU16 and maybe get a rail for the buckmark. Can the optic be used with a picatinny rail by itself?

The optic must have a mount. The QD mount of course can be released from the T1 and other mounting solutions used. What other type of solution might you need, we probably make one :D

Shane

I sighted in the M2/3 mount on the SCAR today for next weekends match. The QD clamp section of the mount is exactly the same as the T1 Micro. I had very limited ammo but I managed to pull the mount and put it back on a number of times. There was virtually no change in POI. I will do this again with better conditions and more ammo. Now I know these mounts were already tested for all of this but its always nice to see it for yourself!

Shane

Wow Shane good eye on the dog nose prints on the slider. My wife would freak if anyone saw that :). She is a mutt my son got when he was in college over our objections, and two years later she was given to us because he moved out of the frat house and couldn't keep her. She is our best friend now and brings lots of joy to us.

Thanks Maks :) Jimmy I have the same "paintings" on my glass doors, the passenger windows of my car, front and back, the bay window and believe it or not the window next to my desk because my one dog jumps to my lap and then right on top of my desk! LOL :icon_mrgreen: The more I look at your stock, the more Im swayed to put one on my Colt.