Outdoors

New Dealer in Paramus

Sorry, but I'd rather support the little guys and mom and pop stores in this forum.even if I have to pay a little more.

Sorry but money is tight and I buy from the cheapest place which is usually the internet or my friend who has his ffl and can order anything for me at dealer cost.

Sorry but money is tight and I buy from the cheapest place which is usually the internet or my friend who has his ffl and can order anything for me at dealer cost.

Share the wealth! Have your friend sign up here. Maybe he can get us all items at dealer cost. ;)

I forgot to mention. No charge for transfers either but I do have to pay for the NICS check!

Showoff!

I truly believe that it's important to support the smaller vendors. Yeah, they don't have the economies of scale that Dick's or other chain operations have, but they're the ones who are out there supporting the shooting community. It may be in their own self-interest to do so, but the result is the same.

I was in Skylands Sports the other day, just stopping by to thank them for supporting the site, and the conversation got around to youth shooting and 4H in NJ. As it turns out, even in this crappy economy, and even though business sucks, and even though they've only been in business for less than 2 years or so, they're making arrangements to sponsor the NJ 4H program by providing ammo for the local programs at less than their cost. If Dick's did that, there would picket lines outside every store in NJ.

The small vendors are an anchor for the entire shooting community, and they deserve all the support we can provide. Without them, the entire community (that's us) would suffer.

I would be more in favor of supporting the small Mom and Pop shops if they were paying for this web site so I would not have to pay 3 buck a month to have a political opinion or sell something.

:icon_rolleyes:

If you can't afford $36/year you need to find a new hobby.

I would be more in favor of supporting the small Mom and Pop shops if they were paying for this web site so I would not have to pay 3 buck a month to have a political opinion or sell something.

In addition to a +1 for j0n, I don't know the details, nor is it my business to know details, but the Vendors on this site are not here for free.