Anyone have any recomendations on a good ffl to deal with in nothern nj? or even central NJ?

another question is i am waiting on permits, but found a great deal on a gun, would an ffl typically mind holding the gun until my permits arrive, or would they be upset with it taking up space?

Hacketstown Guns and Ammo is up by you. He's in a uniform store. I've only had one transaction with him, but seemed like a really nice guy. Junkmanted is in there all the time.

Also when Eric gets back, he might be able to recommend you a place too.

If that fails, go to the main page of the forum and scroll to the bottom :icon_mrgreen:

Hacketstown Guns and Ammo is up by you. He's in a uniform store. I've only had one transaction with him, but seemed like a really nice guy. Junkmanted is in there all the time.

Also when Eric gets back, he might be able to recommend you a place too.

If that fails, go to the main page of the forum and scroll to the bottom :icon_mrgreen:

+1 on Hacketstown Guns and Ammo.

Does he sell stuff on his own, or just do transfers?

He sells stuff. Inventory is usually small and mostly used guns. He will order new guns and his prices are usually very competitive. I've transferred guns, had him order new guns and bought used guns from Jim - he's good to go.

He sells stuff. Inventory is usually small and mostly used guns. He will order new guns and his prices are usually very competitive. I've transferred guns, had him order new guns and bought used guns from Jim - he's good to go.

What Pete said above...

Search his auctions on auction arms - seller name is Roe

search his auctions on gunbroker - seller name is actionJim

Went to hacketstown guns and ammo, the guy was amazing. took time to let is see various guns, answered all of our questions, was more then helpful. Sold a gun to myself and one to my friend. After 30 days we will each be purchasing another one. I guess it does pay to treat your customers right!

I highly suggest everyone in this area goes to check them out, he has a pretty decent inventory for being such a small shop... probally the best in the area.