Nothing like trying to be cool in front of a poster for "Eight Days a week", a chick flick romantic comedy.

Funny, I din't know what the movie was but YOU did. I wonder why that is Mark?

sadly I am with you on all accounts.. when I got a couple pages in I actually felt a little dirt..

here is a pic to stay on topic.. lol

saigapit.png

Is this pic in the pine barrens ?

Is there public land it's ok to shoot on?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• It's physically a 2 lane road where there was plenty of room to avoid the pedestrians. Including the "parent and child" that were literally on the roads edge. The camera is a fisheye, and the ATV was much closer than it looked coming around the curve and there was no time to stop. The cop caused the crash and injury while further endangering pedestrians. This could have been handled differently, without injury. E.g. He could have set up further back and turned his lights and sirens on and gave the ATV time to stop. Again, illegally riding an ATV is a fineable offense, that's it. Does not justify lethal force by auto.  I hope he sues and wins. 
    • It's not really a road. It's supposed to just be open to pedestrian traffic. "Farnum Drive has been open to just pedestrian traffic since 2020. A large number of people, including families with children, were in the area." Voy beat me to it.
    • Thanks for this.  It wasn’t clear from the video that it is a pedestrian path.  It looked like a dual use back road.   It wasn’t a street.  It is a paved pedestrian path.  There is no expectation by those using it of any vehicles. What would a cop be expected to do if a dirt bike was careening down a busy sidewalk in the city?   Second, the police car had stopped.  Any force in this equation LITERALLY came from the ATV.  
    • N.J. Family Man From Quiet Suburbs Speaks Out About Home Invasion By John Petrolino | 1:01 PM | May 03, 2024 John Kabourakis talked about his community and how the location is perfect for an active family that enjoys doing things and staying on the go. Kabourakis then talked about the early morning of February 29, 2024. After hearing a loud noise, Kabourakis retrieved his handgun and went to investigate. Having children in the home is cause to investigate things that go bump in the night, and Kabourakis said he walked down a hallway to a second story landing in his home. While on the landing he said, “I'm looking down into my kitchen area and I see a flashlight moving my kitchen, and all of a sudden a person came into my focus, wearing a hoodie, a mask, gloves, and [was] carrying a flashlight.” Linky thingy: https://bearingarms.com/john-petrolino/2024/05/03/nj-family-man-from-quiet-suburbs-speaks-out-about-home-invasion-n1224765?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=00ea90fbf351bbfd29c96affd26f2dca49954a466ec9e3e8139f308bd8a1cb93