Jon

Brick Armory 11/9

Who's headed to BA tomorrow(Tuesday) night? I will be bringing a good friend of mine and his wife, as they both just received their FID cards and PPPs. They would really like to shoot a healthy cross-section of handguns to get a good feel of what they want to own, so I'm counting on the NJGF crowd. :icon_e_smile:

Oh, and the young lady is err, visually appealing, so come and oogle her while she shoots your guns. :icon_razz:

You can bring them to the Bullet Hole... I'm heading up there tomorrow after work.

Going to head south, since I need to meet with Tony. Maybe in 2 weeks we'll hit BH.

why support BA? meh, should bring em to SCF&G :p

Need a large cross-section of guns to shoot. Less chances of that @ SCFGPA.

If this is who I think it is, will be there.

You're correct. I talked em into 3 ppps a piece. :icon_e_biggrin:

I'll be there also, let me know if I can help by bringing anything special. I'll have the FN 5.7 J, plus my P238 which just showed up today

Did the other one come in also? I think we need to talk.....

I will have a couple of sigs with me. I'll bring my 228 and my 226.

He wants bigger higher-caliber guns, her I'm not really sure about. Figuring like most beginning females, a medium weight revolver would probably be a good starting point.

Tony, are you able to bring the fnp45?

Really going to try to come out. With my son going to the hospital tomorrow, i have to see how things are on the home front. If all is well, i will see you there.

PS May need to be borrow someones cleaning gear if available. i have yet to receive mine.

Thanks to everyone that showed up last night! We had a fantastic turnout and my friends got to shoot a huge variety of different guns. They now have a much better idea of what they want to buy. This forum is great!!! :icon_e_biggrin: