Ray Ray

Best fight scenes!

This is a remake of the Bruce Lee Fists of Fury. I think Jet Li's fight against the school is even more impressive than Bruce Lee's. Or maybe just the cinematography has improved in 25 years.

"Take your Chinese shoes and get out of here" That's a great one, the Asian version of "go get your shinebox"?

At the time, this was definitely one of my favorite movies - fights start at 3:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GG46-Zim2Y

• Like 1

On the first page sir, posted by yours truly. Love you Jack!

Big ups to Ray Ray and totalabuse....the "They Live" fight scene is my favorite...and I just learned the black guy's name (and I should know it because he's in everything).

I enjoyed this clip. Does that make me racist?

Why would it?

Black guy and white guy get in a verbal dispute.

White guy walks away from fight, to front of bus.

Black guy follows to front, talks more shit, throws a punch at white guy and misses.

White guy kicked the shit out of a wannabe tough guy.

>The police did track down Vietnam Tom(white guy), and arrested him for assulat. But I believe it was evetually thrown out.

Justice was had.

johnp, not everyone knows my sense of humor. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that guy, who was obviously used to intimidating others, get his a** beaten. I wondered if I would enjoy it as much if the colors of the combatants were reversed, and I think the answer is yes, so I guess I'm good.

This one is kind of long, Its the story about the North Hollywood shootout. It seems to be pretty accurate to what really happened. Shows the bravery of the cops and just how out gunned they were for a while. If you skip to around the 40:00 mark that's when the shoot out starts. Those cops are Heroes.

Clip with some fight scenes from a little known flick called Sinners and Saints.

Surprisingly, they're going to do a sequel to S&S. I'm curious if Puzikas's recent "mishap" will affect the gunplay in the movie, since, from what I understand, he is responsible for much of it.