Ray Ray

Best fight scenes!

I figured we need a good discusions about knockin motha effa's out!

I have some good ones, but to each his own.

This one is excellent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzQ2qrtBeg

and this one is more "ghetto"

and dis one is da shiznit playa!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASKPXEJxzfY&feature=fvw

Best or favorite?..my favorite....In Enter the Dragon, I love the part when everyone is outside and the party is just getting started. As Lee starts getting warming up by rapidly beyotch slapping his opponent, one of the students in the background starts cracking up. I love that part and it is so easy to miss, but once you see it, you find yourself waiting for that scene over and over again. It definitely missed the editing.

My personal favorite Kung FU fight scene from Fist Of Legend.

This is a remake of the Bruce Lee Fists of Fury. I think Jet Li's fight against the school is even more impressive than Bruce Lee's. Or maybe just the cinematography has improved in 25 years.

This is a remake of the Bruce Lee Fists of Fury. I think Jet Li's fight against the school is even more impressive than Bruce Lee's. Or maybe just the cinematography has improved in 25 years.

I believe it was, still my favorite Kung Fu film.

All great fight scenes guys, but The Greatest Fight Scene Of All Time takes place in the film Two Days in the Valley. Charlize Theron and Teri Hatcher go at it big time. C'mon, you remember the white spandex. There is some objectionable language so I did not post the video. Check it out on You Tube.

Nice picks Ray, I think I remember when they all fist came out, we were big into that back them. I remember growing up in Elizabeth and we would practice with nun-chucks, triples, stars and kin-do sticks as early as 2nd and 3rd grade at school 23 side play ground and where we lived in Pierce Manor.

I remember growing up in Elizabeth and we would practice with nun-chucks, triples, stars and kin-do sticks as early as 2nd and 3rd grade at school 23 side play ground and where we lived in Pierce Manor.

Me too...all before video games at home. Or we used to play war...imagine running around now with a fake AR or M1 yelling ethic slurs at each other. Or even playing Cowboys and indigenous peeps. Hate crimes for sure.