Sign in to follow this  
PeteF

Way to make TSA stop the Frisking

Well, I went to dinner with my brother this evening. He had just come up from Florida.

When they went to do the pat down on him, he just started moaning. TSA guy waved him by immediately.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I like it.

Guest megaman

OH YEAH TOUCH ME THERE BIG BOY!!!

RUN YOUR WAND UP MY LEG!!!

OH YEAH!!!!

LOL

I could see how that would get you passed through.

[peeing on parade]

Yeah, that's a fast way to get a sexual harassment suit filed against you. Then, you'll get stuck paying that government lackey's salary and therapy bills until s/he's "recovered."

[/peeing on parade]

But, it's still funny! Pretty tempting, too. Make sure you smile real big when you refuse the body scan and ask for a pat-down before they tell you that you have to submit to it. Then ask if you can pick out an agent. Repeat the procedure back to him in a breathy, sultry tone...."So, you're gonna slowly run your hand up the inside of each thigh, front AND back? mmmmmmmmm.....I'm ready if you are." :icon_e_surprised:

i don't know...how is it sexual harassment if you're the one being forced to be patted down? you're just enjoying the moment. lol

+1. Except I would suggest simply moaning, maybe biting your lip :icon_lol:

Anything else like saying "Oh yea go higher." may be seen as sexual harassment.

I've been wondering what kind of a man spends his work day feeling other men for contraband. Do they enjoy there work, is it just a job to them? Kind of like a doctor giving an exam, but only getting paid 8 bucks an hour? I personaly don't want my hands near another mans wang. :icon_lol:

+1. Except I would suggest simply moaning, maybe biting your lip :icon_lol:

Anything else like saying "Oh yea go higher." may be seen as sexual harassment.

You are the person getting felt up and they would try to say its sexual harassment?

Don't think so.

I would request a female. Tell them you are Homophobic and you would be traumatised If a man touched you. But you would be more than abliged to let a female do it!

knowing TSA it's probably your old female gym teacher

• Like 1

I work over at Newark and luckily I don't do the normal security checkpoints. Every so often though TSA is waiting on the other side of the door where we swipe out SIDA badges ready to pat us down and check our food. I had one guy make me open my two bottles of NEW secured Poland Spring just so he can dip some paper in it to check for alcohol I'm assuming.

A few times I've been tempted to tape the longest dildo I could find on my inner leg only to giggle and smiley with a reply of "Oops, hehe.". I haven't met that breaking point just yet.

I would start to think that since they now have the backing of the TSA organization, and they KNOW you dont like the pat down based on comments......they might use that to spite you and make it EVEN MORE invasive or just simply take a LONG time with it. Its scary that they have that power, but from my point of view it seems like they can start messing with US now if they wanted to.

I wonder what would happen if you just socked the guy in the face as soon as he touched your junk. Seriously, I think you could probably get away with it. When it goes to court just say you didnt know they would be grabbing your balls, and you thought the guy was doing past what the procedure allowed. I mean in all honesty, it IS criminal sexual contact.

A long time ago, I was frisked by a police officer. He never grabbed my balls. His hands did go all the way up my leg inseem. It was so fast it.... was not invasive. What the TSA is doing is invasive. I heard on the radio a woman describing her pat down by a female TSA agent...... "her hands were in my underwear....it was more invasive then what my Gynocoligist ezam!" To me thats just wrong! However, Airplane security needed improvement. But at what cost? This is a very, very difficult question. The scanners and pat downs are over the line! I forget what airport I was at, but I went thru an Expolsives detector. It was interesting....puffs of air from all directions....then the air sample was read electronicly. I was stopped for a book of matches. I have only seen this once and just cant remember where. And why did this not catch on? Maybe the technology was not perfect? But seems like something like this could be a better option. I think there are credable threats that have the Fed scared crap! And this was the "quick fix". I can appreciate "saftey first" but "Saftey at all costs"? If someone was to grab my seven year old sons junk, I will flip out! I really dont know how I would respond in that situation! For now he is not flying, but I am sced to go to Colorado the end of Feb. on business. Hopefully this crap gets ironed out before then!

A long time ago, I was frisked by a police officer. He never grabbed my balls. His hands did go all the way up my leg inseem. It was so fast it.... was not invasive. What the TSA is doing is invasive. I heard on the radio a woman describing her pat down by a female TSA agent...... "her hands were in my underwear....it was more invasive then what my Gynocoligist ezam!" To me thats just wrong! However, Airplane security needed improvement. But at what cost? This is a very, very difficult question. The scanners and pat downs are over the line! I forget what airport I was at, but I went thru an Expolsives detector. It was interesting....puffs of air from all directions....then the air sample was read electronicly. I was stopped for a book of matches. I have only seen this once and just cant remember where. And why did this not catch on? Maybe the technology was not perfect? But seems like something like this could be a better option. I think there are credable threats that have the Fed scared crap! And this was the "quick fix". I can appreciate "saftey first" but "Saftey at all costs"? If someone was to grab my seven year old sons junk, I will flip out! I really dont know how I would respond in that situation! For now he is not flying, but I am sced to go to Colorado the end of Feb. on business. Hopefully this crap gets ironed out before then!

It's been mentioned on tv by security experts that the "puffers" are better at detecting explosives than these machines, but the "puffers" aren't sold to the gov't by Michael Chertoff's company. Plus, with the puffers, they can't encroach on our rights as much. You know how the gov't wants more power and control over it's people.