joejaxx

Brass Casings

Hello Everyone :),

I am thinking about getting into reloading and I was wondering where did everyone recommend to get brass casing from retail? I am looking for sources for casings outside of picking up my own brass. Also how much per casing would you pay?

Note: I am looking at reloading: 9mm, .45 ACP, .308 and .30-30

6 cents damnit, I told you! for .45

Then again, never bought brass in my life. Pick it up!

I remember what you told me :D I am just interested in where people are buying it retail.

Hello Everyone :),

I am thinking about getting into reloading and I was wondering where did everyone recommend to get brass casing from retail? I am looking for sources for casings outside of picking up my own brass. Also how much per casing would you pay?

Note: I am looking at reloading: 9mm, .45 ACP, .308 and .30-30

KBAR has a good price on 9mm and .40 S&W. I bought from them a couple of years ago.

I just collect the brass from my range shooting, as well as every other piece of brass around me. lol

I even raid the brass barrels every now and then.

Dude - you're really hooked if you're hitting the brass barrels. I haven't down that yet for fear of getting thrown off the range. I have been know to pull brass from the trash barrels at cherry ridge. I guess that's just as bad.

Guest schutzen-jager

some for sale now on rimfire central forum market place classified -

I reload 9mm and 40S&W but I sold my 40S&W guns. I have been lucky to pick up my own brass and whatever was in front of me at the range. If you search the web, there are quite a few places to buy new and once fired brass.

Have a crapload of brass in 40S&W, most already cleaned and some already primed. I even have some reloaded but can't really sell that since nobody really trusts another person's reloads. If there is any interest, I'll go out to the garage and count the stuff as soon as the temperature goes above freezing?

You're gonna find that new brass is almost as expensive as loaded ammo.

Just buy some plinking ammo, fire it and pick up your brass.

If you really want new brass. I've have gotten some good deals on starline from Midway by creative application of discount codes and birthday bonuses.

A pretty good source of once fired brass for a decent price is on thefiringline.com in their marketplace thread. Lots of guys sell once fired brass in there. Lots of them offer free shipping also. I can tell you this that .357 and .45 ACP sells out very fast once its posted. You can always find 9mm, 38 special, and .40 for sale.