Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at the Bayonne pistol Range

GPS to:

180 W 16th St.

Bayonne, NJ

At that address, you'll see the basketball courts and parking lot. Park next to the courts or in the lot around the bend and you can walk up.

thanks

Had a great time last night. It was nice to meet Echo, have together to try out the Bushmasters sometime. Ray nice XD45 you got me thinking that I might have to get one.

Gonna try to make it tonight.. will depend on what kind of traffic I see on Rt. 3E. As much as I like you guys, if it's gonna take me an hour to get there, I'll probably pass. On the plus side, traffic has been somewhat light last couple days, so hoping tonight is no different.

Quick question tho - is it better to take Ave E to 16th? Or JFK Blvd to 16th St?

I googled the address and even went into Street-view mode, where the hell is this place? All I see is the municipal pool and a park...

I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know, if I wanna make it there I have to leave by 6pm. And I dont feel like driving around Bayonne to find this place.

I googled the address and even went into Street-view mode, where the hell is this place? All I see is the municipal pool and a park...

I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know, if I wanna make it there I have to leave by 6pm. And I dont feel like driving around Bayonne to find this place.

It's right next to the pool and the park. When you get there you'll see a basketball court. The range is right next to the court, parking is in front of the court.

Thanks for the screenshot there Yankeefan!

Tonight was awesome! It was great meeting everyone and I had a good time trying out so many different pistols and revolvers. Ray, it was nice to formally meet you as well.

I'm glad everyone had some fun with my 75B! Yankee, I'm glad some range time with it confirmed your new purchase now :icon_e_biggrin:

Good time tonight. Met some new people, saw some familiar faces, and got to shoot some cool guns - can't ask for more :)

Range wasn't bad either. Aside from some initial problems with the target holder (finicky controls :facepalm: ) it's a decent place. A bit of a pain in the a$s for me to get to, but I'm sure I'll be back again.

Good crowd tonight, and it keeps on getting bigger with new faces. There was plenty of room to go around so we can definitly fit 15 guys in there.

Thanks to all for showing up, see ya next time!

Thanks for the screenshot there Yankeefan!

Tonight was awesome! It was great meeting everyone and I had a good time trying out so many different pistols and revolvers. Ray, it was nice to formally meet you as well.

I'm glad everyone had some fun with my 75B! Yankee, I'm glad some range time with it confirmed your new purchase now :icon_e_biggrin:

It was great meeting you. Thanks for letting me shoot your CZ. Definitely the best one there last night.