usnmars

SARCO IS MOVING

Heads up to yall, Sarco is moving from Stirling NJ to Easton PA! As of the 15th they will not be selling any firearms at thier location in Stirling. The new store will be at 50 Hilton Street, Easton PA, and wont be open until the end of January. Just a heads up so you dont drive to Stirling and get dissapointed.

I am and am not surprised they are moving.

I thought they would do that a long time ago, but the story I got was that the owner was stubborn and was determined to stay put.

The state pulled their wholesalers license a few years ago and that must have been cutting into their business a good bit. I guess they don't have much hope Christe is going to help them much.

This will suck for me since it was nice to have a close supplier for hard to find parts. I can't even imagine what is going to be involved in moving the 50 years of stuff they have piled up in their warehouses.

I am and am not surprised they are moving.

I thought they would do that a long time ago, but the story I got was that the owner was stubborn and was determined to stay put.

The state pulled their wholesalers license a few years ago and that must have been cutting into their business a good bit. I guess they don't have much hope Christe is going to help them much.

This will suck for me since it was nice to have a close supplier for hard to find parts. I can't even imagine what is going to be involved in moving the 50 years of stuff they have piled up in their warehouses.

I can't wait to go to the new store and SEE the 50 years worth of stuff they didn't know they had

Can't say I blame them after all the BS the state put them thru. I'd imagine most of the local employees can make the commute to Easton instead of losing their jobs. Going against traffic it shouldn't be that long of a commute.

I was thinking of taking a drive to Sterling today, but from your post it looks they are no longer keeping handguns/rifles in Sterling for sale ...

I called their showroom # and no one picks up! Grrrrr

I was thinking of taking a drive to Sterling today, but from your post it looks they are no longer keeping handguns/rifles in Sterling for sale ...

I called their showroom # and no one picks up! Grrrrr

They don't answer the phone on weekends or at night. You have to call by 4:30pm M-F to get a live person on the phone.

Link for IMA?

I was at Sarco on friday with eric and they still have plenty of guns, but they are all locked up or in cases.. very little of interest to me though.

They had to put them in the cases the SP was on their case. Are they going to totally stop selling firearms in Sterling?

WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP

I called today looking for Hakim's and they didn't have any and said they weren't getting any in. Seems they are reducing stock until they move

stupid nj

But it's better for us, b/c now we can go to sarco and fondle all the guns. Except I want to buy a Luger so now I'll have to pay a transfer fee boooo