Frank Jack Fiamingo

Florida CCW License Program EXPANDS to North Jersey!

If I am sending someone a non-refundable $100+ check.. and it requires me to jump through a bunch of hoops.. and.. I can take care of all those hoops AND have everything looked over before sending it.. to make sure I am missing nothing.. well to me.. I see that as being worth the 25 bucks.. if you plan to legally carry in PA this is without question worth every cent... my girlfriends aunt is a notary her brother is a cop.. so for me even less of an issue.. and it was STILL worth the 25 bucks to make sure everything was filled out perfectly.. good value..

Anyone on the fence for this, I did the last one they had and it went smooth as silk, EVERYONE was great, the GFH guys know their ****, and it was quick and easy. took 2 weeks from mail date to receive my Florida CCW... piece of cake. Frank and the NJ2AS guys do a great job as well..

Anyone on the fence for this, I did the last one they had and it went smooth as silk, EVERYONE was great, the GFH guys know their ****, and it was quick and easy. took 2 weeks from mail date to receive my Florida CCW... piece of cake. Frank and the NJ2AS guys do a great job as well..

Why THANK YOU, Don. We try. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I hope there is a good turnout to this as well. I hope 1 day i'll see the meeting dates changed to a thursday or friday night this way I can travel anywhere in the state without worrying about anything :)

I wont be able to attend this one, but I'm curious of the turnout, if you attend please let me know how the turnout was ballpark..

Hoping about 100 attend this like the central jersey meet, it is really worth it especially if you live in the North area.

They supply:

Fingerprint card

Application

Pictures

All you need is $25.00 if your an NJ2AS member or $50.00 for Non NJ2AS members and your certificate of passing an NRA course or a Military form.

Question regarding the $50 for non-members - If I remember correctly, when this was done at the last meeting, I vaguely remember reading that $25 goes to GFH and the other $25 goes to joining NJ2AS. Assuming I didn't totally imagine that, is that the case for this event?

Question regarding the $50 for non-members - If I remember correctly, when this was done at the last meeting, I vaguely remember reading that $25 goes to GFH and the other $25 goes to joining NJ2AS. Assuming I didn't totally imagine that, is that the case for this event?

that was the procedure at the last meeting...

didn't see anything mentioned here about it..

Same thing, unless your already a NJ2AS member. Than all you need to bring is 25 bucks.

GREAT NEWS:

In addition to an introduction by our esteemed host, Mr. Anthony "The Gun" Colandro, the featured speaker at our first North Jersey Meeting will be STEVE LONEGAN. Among his many other achievements, Steve has been Mayor of Bogota and a Republican candidate for Governor. Steve is currently the state director for Americans for Prosperity.

Steve is very actively fighting for a number of issues important to citizens throughout our state as well as the entire nation. This promises to be a very interesting and informative meeting. I will have more to say about this in the coming weeks.

I might have to change my plans so that I can attend this.

It will be worth it. If you haven't seen Steve Lonegan speak, you are in for a very pleasant experience. This man KNOWS what is going on in NJ and the rest of the U.S.

GREAT NEWS:

In addition to an introduction by our esteemed host, Mr. Anthony "The Gun" Colandro, the featured speaker at our first North Jersey Meeting will be STEVE LONEGAN. Among his many other achievements, Steve has been Mayor of Bogota and a Republican candidate for Governor. Steve is currently the state director for Americans for Prosperity.

Steve is very actively fighting for a number of issues important to citizens throughout our state as well as the entire nation. This promises to be a very interesting and informative meeting. I will have more to say about this in the coming weeks.

ohhhhh man... lonegan is gonna be there, now I am upset I'm missing this meeting!!

Great guy, and he throws awesome parties :) All you can eat bbq with a good band and free beer :)

I agree Maks. There should be sufficient parking, but - we *DO* have this forum, there is no reason why we can't organize some car pooling. Just a thought.

I remember the club. Never owned one.

The street along the railway tracks (Valley) is one way..I passed GFH one block to Courtlandt..turn right onto Courtlandt then right on Belleville then right on to Valley..There is a large parking lot between Valley, Belleville, and Courtlandt, but not sure if it can be used by GFH..Check google maps and with Anthony.

stever

i am gonna try to make it since I need my prints done for my AZ permit. I may have some business opportunities there. (I already have my FL permit)

SO, AZ is now granting permits to out-of-state residents? One to add to the collection then. Where are the permit application materials from? What are the reciprocities etc?

Many thanks

Grant

:Shrug:

Add in the hassle of getting a LEO to do your prints, paying $10 for passport photos, and actually getting the willpower to sit down and fill it out, the seminar is worth every penny.

I'll wait till the S^&T hits the fan which will no doubt be soon and you won't need a permit or excuse to carry.

Anybody that wants to carpool let me know. Matt? Sigman? anybody in NNJ off or near Rt23 and Oak Ridge.

Your welcome to use my parking lot on rt 23 in Oak Ridge as a staging area if that helps anyone. I am planning on going barring unforseen problems.

used this program for mine.. had permit in hand in less than a month... not a single problem.. thanks guys!

We are glad it all worked out so well. Anthony runs a GREAT program. We are very fortunate to have him working with us. Here is something you guys in the forum already know - GUN PEOPLE ARE THE *BEST* PEOPLE!!!

We are glad it all worked out so well. Anthony runs a GREAT program. We are very fortunate to have him working with us. Here is something you guys in the forum already know - GUN PEOPLE ARE THE *BEST* PEOPLE!!!

yeah he is fun.. but honestly everyone I met there that night was cool.. really nice turn out.. I can't believe how fast this thing came! very pleased...

The Florida fees are $117 on a separate check or money order. The $50 goes to GFH/NJ2AS for prints, pics, etc.

Unless you are an NJ2AS member, then it's only $25 to GFH and $0 to NJ2AS (and you can join NJ2AS on the spot for $25 if you are not already a member).

SO, AZ is now granting permits to out-of-state residents? One to add to the collection then. Where are the permit application materials from? What are the reciprocities etc?

Many thanks

Grant

My response to this must have wiped with the forum upgrade...I understand y'all just don't like PA residents.... :rolleyes:

You can call or email AZ DPS to request the packet. I received mine in 2 days...and then the actual permit 2 weeks to the day of putting completed packet back in the mail.

Reciprocity is very similar to FL...one state different I think.

Prints are needed...but picture is not.

• Like 1

Quick Question??? Why does the GFH website for Florida CCW state 6 photos's needed when the Florida application states send in 1. Just curious..

The way i read the GFH site...you don't need 6 photos...you will "GET" 6 photos...when the printer prints the photos they usually come 6 to a 4x6 card, they cut/give you 2 and trash the rest. Maybe GFH prints the pics themselves and gives you all of them...