bry@n

NRA Life membership $300 anybody interested?

Another shout out to Bryan and his awesomeness. Got my NRA life membership taken care of today and it was easy as making fun of Ray Ray. Now I just got to log into my member thing and tell them to not send me stuff looking for money now and I'll be good to go!

M

Another shout out to Bryan and his awesomeness. Got my NRA life membership taken care of today and it was easy as making fun of Ray Ray. Now I just got to log into my member thing and tell them to not send me stuff looking for money now and I'll be good to go!

M

I've been a life member for 20 years and they still send me stuff looking for money........ it doesn't end.

Wow - I kinda blew off this thread after Bry@n hooked me up since I felt it didn't pertain to me any longer. Rather "revealing" to say the least.

My thoughts on this as one of the guys in "the first batch" - we were taking a chance sending $$ to "some guy on the forum I never met" but I figured that if Bry@n would flake with my money and others there would be a huge sh!t storm on the forum and a bunch of guys with guns knocking on his front door...

So, I took a chance after talking to him on the phone (cool guy) and sent my money. My timeline closely reflects what Caine posted earlier. Took 2-3 weeks to get stuff in the mail.

Bry@n is good for this - is doing you guys (all of us) a favor. If a few PM's get lost, cut the guy some slack.

And for the Haters - that job is reserved for me. ;)

oh and those that sent me $$, I put everybody in except c6dino, which couldn't get done.

I also found out that if your on the EPL, you can't do theis deal.

c6dino, I left a message with you, please give me a call.

Bryan,

I just checked my membership status on the NRA website and mine also says that my status is "regular annual - active" with an expiration date of 02/28/2031. My expiration date was 2012 before this change. I'll check it again in a few days to see if it changes to life member like you advised SoCalTrojanSoldier.

Spokes

I just checked my status online, and it says I am now a "regular annual - active", "expires 2031". Does that make me a life member now? If so Thanks Bry@n.

+1. Same here Bryan. I'll let you know.

Thanks Buddy!

Strange, mine says "Life - Active "

Did you join in the first wave or second? I am hoping it is simply an administrative issue. If they simply signed me up for twnty year's of annual memberships, I will be calling them for my money back.

guys....settle down. give it some time. You have a life membership and its just going through the paces.

Oh and Regulator72 was in the first wave and was the very first one to go in.

Hey Bryan,

I assume they are processing me, and will be happy to wait it out. I just meant that, in the final analysis, I wouldn't be happy with a discounted "paid up front for the next twenty years" membership rather than a Life one. That's why I wanted to see if Don was in the same "batch" as me. I'll check again next weekend and see where we're at.

oh, no all of you that have the 2031 thing are in the same batch. I've heard comments from other forums of guys that did the same thing of seeing the 2031 thing and then it being changed over to life. It will happen, it's just a process I guess with them.

It's all good.. Talked to my dad, he did the same for a friend and it was changed eventually.. I didn't check mine until i read the thread and was curious, so I don't know what it said originally besides when i was a yearly member..

Thanks again Bry@n...