Sign in to follow this  
Malsua

UFOs in Israel

Most likely not a UAV (none that I'm familiar with). It is pretty interesting. My guess rooted in reality, without suspending my belief yet, is some type of projection.

But yea, definitely freaky and interesting.

Interesting how, in the daylight shot, nobody else, even the people looking in that general direction (guy in yellow shirt at 0:21) had any reaction to it. I'm skeptical.

Ben, if we have the technology to make a projected beam of light just stop where we want it to without impacting the surface of an object, light sabers are just around the corner.

Two videos. The first one is from a distance...the second is much closer. Bizarre!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zijSsQexbFw

and:

A third....

Alot of talk the 2nd video is fake only because it doesn't flash like the others...interesting video thou this video shows all three vids at once..

Alot of talk the 2nd video is fake only because it doesn't flash like the others...interesting video thou this video shows all three vids at once..

I saw a couple of the "Israel UFOs are fake" videos. Shrug. It certainly is a good way to go about faking something; have multiple videos from multiple angles and multiple languages. I heard English, Hebrew and French.

... And don't get me started on "gravity"

PS So what you are telling me that those things are not real..... Why couldn't u tell me this earlier ??? Now I have to move everything back up from the basement.... Damit ... Who jokes with alien invasion like that ... This is a very serious matter.

... And don't get me started on "gravity"

PS So what you are telling me that those things are not real..... Why couldn't u tell me this earlier ??? Now I have to move everything back up from the basement.... Damit ... Who jokes with alien invasion like that ... This is a very serious matter.

Must be some peaceful aliens then.

Let me rephrase it then :) If I could withstand 50+ Gs of shock to my brain (aka immediate turn from down to up like in the videos), I'd rule this world!!

Or if that's not enough, here's another one... if I had technology that can defy gravity (immediate change in direction), again, I'd rule this world!!

Must be some peaceful aliens then.

Let me rephrase it then :) If I could withstand 50+ Gs of shock to my brain (aka immediate turn from down to up like in the videos), I'd rule this world!!

Or if that's not enough, here's another one... if I had technology that can defy gravity (immediate change in direction), again, I'd rule this world!!

What you're talking about is inertial damping, not defying gravity.

I would like an attractor(like a magnet) that could influence non-ferrous things at a distance. I could then truly rule the world.

I can explain how UFOs can do all those crazy moves. There's two schools of thought.

1. Focused gravitic field that literally pulls space to them, and they just move into it. Space then snaps back. To an outside observer, it appears as if they went super fast instantly and stopped on a dime. To them, they moved slightly. No inertia to bother with.

2. They move digitally. Suppose you walk from your chair to the other side of the room. You occupied all points from the chair to the other side. They however, disappear at their current point and appear at the point further from the origin. Each step goes a little bit further, appearing as if they are accelerating at a massive speed and when they're done, they simply stop the process. Think of it like a film strip. They paint themselves in on each frame but they don't exist between the frames. They only exist on the frames because they folded space together. Here's how you can simulate it. Take a piece of paper and cut a 1/4 inch wide strip. Now fold it 1/4in at a time until you have an accordion piece of paper that fits between your thumb and fore finger. Draw a line on the folds..that's the ship. When you stretch the paper out, it looks like the "ship" move real fast when in fact, the ship barely moved at all, it was space(your strip of paper) that moved.

Mark, that was way too deep to think about and understand in the morning. can't we just simplify it and say they have a thingy in their space craft that makes them move that way?

Just lost my coffee... LOL - and demonstrated gravity and inertia on Earth as it splattered on my desk.

Mark, that was way too deep to think about and understand in the morning. can't we just simplify it and say they have a thingy in their space craft that makes them move that way?

Tim we can't help if you have a short attention span. Mark I found it fascinating.