matt6669

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it has finally arrived home after all the snafu's with UPS and the snow and then me not being able to get there since the FFL was only open until 4 but it's finally home and I couldn't be happier. I was worried about buying this gun the way I did, because I was afraid I would end up with a beat up piece of trash. I got the complete opposite. This thing is immaculate. It has the nicest bore I've ever seen on a rifle, and the bolt is ohhh so smooth and the trigger ohh so crisp. I hope to get out and shoot it at the 100 yard range on Saturday so if I do, I'll post targets.

Here's the two quick pics I snapped before running out the door.

M

DSC_0596-1.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

It cost me $525 dollars to get it bought and shipped to NJ and another $37 dollars for my Nics and Transfer. To say im beyond thrilled would be an understatement. Considering these guns are selling in the 900 dollar range, I think I did good. Now for the shoot test.

Yes Tim, things finally went my way on Gunbroker, I have restored hope in GB now

Be jealous young one, maybe some day you can be as awesome as me!

Real nice Matt. Did you think I'd ever say that? I'd like to see you shooting it at distance w/ the irons. It appears to be most capable.