lunker

For the Glock Haters

How a Glock in 40S&W works if you are an internet conspriacy theory subscriber (although it was scarily true in earlier generation Glocks).

Unsupported chamber, Kaboom.

howaglockworks.gif

I had put this is my signature, but the mods took it out. I guess it's a little bandwidth hungry. :)

Most of you have probably read this , but it is an interesting read anyways

Companies & Strategies

Top Gun

Dyan Machan, 03.31.03

Inside the secret and violent world of Gaston Glock, maker of the most popular firearm in U.S. law enforcement.

He is the man behind the gun. You don't mess with Gaston Glock. His most trusted associate tried. Lured into a dimly lit garage in Luxembourg by his colleague Charles Ewert, the Austrian Glock stopped to look at a sports car at Ewert's suggestion. Suddenly, a massive masked man leaped from behind and smashed a rubber mallet into Glock's skul..............http://www.forbes.com/global/2003/0331/020.html

Most of you have probably read this , but it is an interesting read anyways

Companies & Strategies

Top Gun

Dyan Machan, 03.31.03

Inside the secret and violent world of Gaston Glock, maker of the most popular firearm in U.S. law enforcement.

He is the man behind the gun. You don't mess with Gaston Glock. His most trusted associate tried. Lured into a dimly lit garage in Luxembourg by his colleague Charles Ewert, the Austrian Glock stopped to look at a sports car at Ewert's suggestion. Suddenly, a massive masked man leaped from behind and smashed a rubber mallet into Glock's skul..............http://www.forbes.com/global/2003/0331/020.html

Very interested interview...thanks for posting it. I never even knew there was a Mr. Glock.

-Scott