kenw

Are these window decals legal in NJ?

I'm thinking about one of these for the back of the truck. Does anyone know if they're illegal in NJ? They say that the decal doesn't impair the view through the window, but I have no first hand experience with that.

truck-window-graphics.jpg?clsnm=QVNQLk1vZHVsZXMuRmlsZUxpYnJhcnkuRmlsZUltYWdlVXJsQnVpbGRlciwgQVNQ&params=11777

last I checked which was quite some time ago.. the rear windows could be tinted out without any restrictions.. I know this isn't tint.. but if this does not impair your view I would say that there should be no issue.. but maybe someone else knows for sure..

lol

Not sure the lol...but...

http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/PressReleases/archives/2010/071610.htm

MVC Chief Encourages Vehicle Owner Responsibility as State Inspection Program Changes August 1

(TRENTON) – Beginning August 1, biennial passenger vehicle inspections will entail only an emissions check and the exemption for new and used vehicles four years old or newer will be extended to five years

It looks too fun and “Could” contain images that maybe frightening to the normal "anti-window tint person"….. It must be illegal in NJ.

As long as you have a permit and it's under 15 holes you're fine. Also, make sure it's not on the banned decorations list. :icon_e_smile:

I know somebody that makes high quality vinyl decals. He'll probably make anything you want. And the more money he gest from decals the more guns he buys that I get to shoot or borrow :D If anybody has something in mind, let me know. He made a bunch of Lage MAX-11 decals for people over on Uzitalk.