ronhonda

USPSA @ CJRPC (Jackson) 3/13/11

yep, you did good..

Thank you! Most importantly....I enjoyed the hell out of myself. Between the shooting I did, the skills and experience I gained, and the people I got to meet and spend the day with was just awesome. I am really looking forward to the next match, hopefully Tenafly.

Now Tony.....who were you? Met quite a few people today..what were you shooting?

Ok, im going to say it, Taurus 1911 all black.. I had the yagiellos marine jacket on and hat.

you were our new shooter today ?

You 2 dopes were in the same squad!:icon_e_surprised:

I know, and if I see him at another match I will surely recognize him. But for the most part, I know Luis (don't know his username on here), Maks, Alex, and Paul (also don't know his username on here). Tony and I didn't really talk, I spent half the time in my car blowing my nose due to allergies.

because after all USPSA is like crack.

It DEFINITELY is. Next week I would love to go to the Topton match in PA, then the Tenafly match.....but it would end up being a total of 4 hours driving. I think I will just go to Tenafly since there should be more NJGF members there.

It DEFINITELY is. Next week I would love to go to the Topton match in PA, then the Tenafly match.....but it would end up being a total of 4 hours driving. I think I will just go to Tenafly since there should be more NJGF members there.

If you want to shoot a USPSA match and get more experience, I would suggest you go to Topton.

Can I ask why? Do they have tougher courses? More courses? What makes it a better learning experience than Tenafly? I may consider it, but wouldn't be able to decide until Saturday. They are both the same distance from my house, but my allergies hit me hard yesterday since I was outside. If they don't subside, I will likely stick with Tenafly due to it being indoors.

Can I ask why? Do they have tougher courses? More courses? What makes it a better learning experience than Tenafly? I may consider it, but wouldn't be able to decide until Saturday. They are both the same distance from my house, but my allergies hit me hard yesterday since I was outside. If they don't subside, I will likely stick with Tenafly due to it being indoors.

Tenafly will 3 have stages and they will be "ok". They are limited by the range size and match director as to what they can do there.

Topton will offer 5-6 stages that will be on par to the ones you will find at any other outdoor club. Challenging you on different levels, and giving you a better shooting day.

If I had a choice, I would go to Topton.

Also, do you take allergy pills?

Plus who knows what the weather will like for next Sunday.

Tenafly will 3 have stages and they will be "ok". They are limited by the range size and match director as to what they can do there.

Topton will offer 5-6 stages that will be on par to the ones you will find at any other outdoor club. Challenging you on different levels, and giving you a better shooting day.

If I had a choice, I would go to Topton.

Also, do you take allergy pills?

Plus who knows what the weather will like for next Sunday.

Thanks for letting me know. I will consider going to Topton, and will have to decide based on the weather and how I'm feeling already. If the weather isn't bad and I'm feeling up to it, I will head to Topton. Would also be nice to try out the rifle course!!