Ray Ray

Sellior & Bellot buckshot

0313111831.jpg

I was doing room clearing drills at 3 in the morning and was wondering why I could only get 7 rounds into my Mossy. After checking the operation of the shotgun, it was then I noticed the size difference in other shotgun shells. Just thought I'd pass this along.

On a side note, it will load all 6 in my 870. Another point for the Remmy fans.

• Like 1

What?

3 in the morning ? roach hunting.. turn on the lights and kill as many as you can..when i use to do elevator work in jersey city myself and kieth would see who could kill the most roachs when we turned on the lights in the basements.. roaches were 10 pts water bugs were bonus 100 pts. stomp stomp stomp..

Oh Okay, thanks for clearing that up Tony. No, the box isn't marked 25% extra. On the top of the shotshell is a little cup that adds to the length. It has no use other than to make it longer.

That ammo smells like a turd rolled in burnt hair when its lit off. I despise people who shoot that at the range. :icon_evil:

:icon_e_biggrin:

Better not come to Shore Shot tomorrow night. :)

It does smell like horseshit on fire.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight, you were doing house clearing drills (in your home I presume) with LIVE ammo in a loaded shotgun at 3 AM in the morning???????? Sounds like an accident looking for a place to happen.

As much as we may malign LE for one thing or the other, clearing a house is a job for them, not a civilian with a gun. Your job is to hole-up and call the police and use your weapon defensively to protect you and your family, until the police arrive.

If you were doing this as practice for gaming, there are better places to do it than your house with a loaded gun.

If I have misconstrued, I apologize, but maybe you should clarify.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 2

Wait a minute, let me get this straight, you were doing house clearing drills (in your home I presume) with LIVE ammo in a loaded shotgun at 3 AM in the morning???????? Sounds like an accident looking for a place to happen.

As much as we may malign LE for one thing or the other, clearing a house is a job for them, not a civilian with a gun. Your job is to hole-up and call the police and use your weapon defensively to protect you and your family, until the police arrive.

If you were doing this as practice for gaming, there are better places to do it than your house with a loaded gun.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bob- I think that was kind of harsh... All is good when adult beverages are involved... :icon_rolleyes:

Boy Glad I don't live next door!!!!!!!!

you really have no idea when ray is joking, do you

• Like 1

you really have no idea when ray is joking, do you

Jesus Christ, thanks Rob for pointing that out. Besides, I do room clearing with the 870 since it's smaller in length and I remove the stock so it's in pistol-grip form. Who does room clearing with a 20 inch 590A1, that's crazy! And I'm always ready for the "event's" to unfold.

Better not come to Shore Shot tomorrow night. :)

It does smell like horseshit on fire.

ok ray i will bring some remington low recoil oobuck with me. if for everyone elses sake you dont bring or dont shoot that stuff . you can stop by my home range and shoot that stuff :icon_e_biggrin:

ok ray i will bring some remington low recoil oobuck with me. if for everyone elses sake you dont bring or dont shoot that stuff . you can stop by my home range and shoot that stuff :icon_e_biggrin:

You know what, I'm bringing 2-25 round boxes to run through my 590A1 AND my 870. It's gonna smell really yummy in that place!

0313111831.jpg

I was doing room clearing drills at 3 in the morning and was wondering why I could only get 7 rounds into my Mossy. After checking the operation of the shotgun, it was then I noticed the size difference in other shotgun shells. Just thought I'd pass this along.

On a side note, it will load all 6 in my 870. Another point for the Remmy fans.

Yup, Although I can still fit 8 in my 590a1.

I think its pretty funny that you guys fell for the 3am drills.

Now I didn't even see this, but got a good laugh about it.

I know right? I do my room clearing before I go to bed and right when I wake up. Who does that in the middle of the night?