Pizza Bob

Competition Gear - Cheap

For those of you looking to get into USPSA or IDPA, I stumbled upon this site with some dynamite pricing. I can't vouch for them - just found them on the web, so caveat emptor.

They have kydex holsters for a number of the more popular autoloaders - most are on sale for <$34. CR inner & outer compeition belt sysytem (legal for USPSA - use inner only for IDPA) for <$39. Single mag pouches for <$11.

These are terrific prices if you are looking to get into either shooting discipline and have been put-off by equipment prices. Here's the website....

http://www.m2tactical.com/

Remember, I make no claim about these people other than they have great prices - the rest is up to you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Be aware of knock-offs. There has been a batch of cheap chinese knock offs of CR speed gear lately. Hell, it might be just as good, but if I run around with a gun I want the extra bit of peace of mind. I'm not saying that the stuff linked is a knock off, but the price does seem a bit too good.

I like the "Bargin Basement" link on the homepage. lol

Prices do seem too good; the cheapest I've seen the CR Speed belt is $52 at unholstered.com. However, they are listed as an authorized dealer on the Rescomp website: http://www.rescomp.co.za/c32/USA.aspx

Let us know how you make out, Krdshrk. I'm in if they're legit, even if they are out of stock on the black belts.

Thanks Pizza Bob.

It arrived. Look legit to you? Looks ok to me but then again I wouldn't know...

Looks good to me...I'll bite. S&H charges are a little over the top though.

Did you buy a size larger than your waist? The Rescomp website says that they already have 9" overlap, so you should just order your normal size. All of the retail sites say to order at least one size larger.

Looks good to me...I'll bite. S&H charges are a little over the top though.

Did you buy a size larger than your waist? The Rescomp website says that they already have 9" overlap, so you should just order your normal size. All of the retail sites say to order at least one size larger.

I went by the CR recommendation of actually measure your self and than go up a size, First off, I didn't like what I found out, second If I had to do it again I would order the measurement of my waist and not add anything to it, actually I could have ordered my pants size and that would probably have been better and 4 inches smaller than what I ordered.

Harry

Actually it's not as bad as I thought; they charge $8.69 for shipping. What is questionable is that they advertise the black belt for $38.46, but they don't have them in stock. They have blue and red belts and charge $4 more for them...$42.46. So it comes out to $51.15 all in.

Unholstered.com sells them for $52 with $5 and change shipping, so it's still about $6 less than the next lowest that I was able to find.

Strange website though; they only sell like five items.