DS50

XD OR GLOCK

What would be better......

you posting your threads in the correct section..... ( moved to Handguns)

Of course they both look nice. but im not one about the looks. i care more about accuracy and reliability. looking to order from Buds on tuesday

which is better?

That is like apples and oranges.

45acp vs 9mm

The 34 is really a comp gun and unless you have any intention of competing, there's no point. I dislike xd's so I won't comment about them.

Of course they both look nice. but im not one about the looks. i care more about accuracy and reliability. looking to order from Buds on tuesday

Why not do a price request and see what the local vendors can do for you?

The one that's better is whichever feels better in your hands. A gun that is capable of being accurate, but doesn't feel good in your hands won't be accurate. Go to your local gun store, and hold both. Whichever gun feels and points naturally is going to be the better gun for you. Both Glocks and XD's have more than enough aftermarket support to make up for any factory flaws. Am I the only one that sees this?

What would be better......

you posting your threads in the correct section..... ( moved to Handguns)

Unless there is something wrong with this server i am. clicked handguns and posted what i had to say

• Like 1

Why not do a price request and see what the local vendors can do for you?

well im not worried about the price. i was on budspolicesupply.com and they have lowest prices. rather than buying from the local shops and paying an extra 150.i live in long branch the closest places im aware of are brick armory and shoreshot.

I got the XD .40 subcompact. I got mine from Paul (Arms and Ammo and he had the best price....

I you get it, my suggestion is to send it out for some trigger work..Cut down the overtravel and smooth it out...I love it...It is my HD weapon of choice in our house.

Between the M&P, XD, and a Glock....I would choose the M&P in a freakin' heartbeat. Glocks and XDs feel so terrible to me.

I have to agree with you. I am drinking the M&P kool aid.

well im not worried about the price. i was on budspolicesupply.com and they have lowest prices. rather than buying from the local shops and paying an extra 150.i live in long branch the closest places im aware of are brick armory and shoreshot.

There are quite a few dealers on the forum. Fill out the price request and you will be surprised. I wouldn't by a rag from brick armory, so I can see your point there but SS and the other vendors are all stand up.

Bud's has good prices on things but I can't see the g34 being that much cheaper.

I thought you were gonna buy a Desert Eagle in 50 Cal?

I am as soon as i can find a site where there not back ordered. Seems that everyone is backordered.

And this walther is pretty cheap to shoot but its really not for me. Hopefully ill get my 2 PP soon. Ones for DE on e for glock or xd. Will post pics soin as i get it

I am as soon as i can find a site where there not back ordered. Seems that everyone is backordered.

And this walther is pretty cheap to shoot but its really not for me. Hopefully ill get my 2 PP soon. Ones for DE on e for glock or xd. Will post pics soin as i get it

somebody here was offering you one...

Right, they are special until you pay for shipping, nics and a transfer fee and then it's more like bend over and let bubba take care of you when you could of supported a forum vendor and gotten it cheap and faster b/c chances are one of our forum vendors already have it in stock

Some of the people on here try to sell it for what i can buy it new. And gunbroker there were two. Both were highly overpriced. Im not in a rush to get it and just buy it because its there. Ill get it fir the price i want it for. And buds gives military and law enforcement discounts.

Gosh, I smell trollface.

Funny thing is, I pointed this out the very first day this guy showed up two days ago....and I was told my accusations were unnecessary and got lots of negative rep for it :lol:

In fact: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24910-looking-to-buy-a-50-cal-desert-eagle/page__p__327961__fromsearch__1#entry327961

• Like 5

Vic, that was his first post or so, and we dont just call everyone who has a different opinion a troll. Based on a few other posts, we get a more complete picture.

But I dont think he is a troll, he just things differently. =)

Caine, you just cracked me up :lol:

Vic, that was his first post or so, and we dont just call everyone who has a different opinion a troll. Based on a few other posts, we get a more complete picture.

I didn't do it because of his first post though. I did it because he created 5 separate threads in rapid succession, some of which were in the wrong sections, and because of the way in which he was posting. Maks, I understand that as the owner and creator of this site, you can't just shun new members like that. I apologize if it stepped on your toes and on the toes of the site....I just call it how I see it sometimes.

• Like 2