Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

Cherry Ridge Sunday June 5th

I believe I will be heading over to the Ridge on Sunday June 5th about 10am to do some shooting. If anyone wants to meet up your more than welcome to come on by.

I'll probably start off at the Pistol range, head to the 100 yard, and then maybe do some plinking as well

Nioce see you there Mark

Ken I'm going to assume you have no other point to be in this thread than your normal self and I'm going to assume we won't see you at CR since all you do is go to Sparta these days

I may be there. Lynn hasn't gotten out as much as she'd like to, and we've only been to the silo range so far this year. 10 is probably too early for me, though. I'll likely be closer to noon or 1-ish.

GOOD JOB CHERRY RIDGE

Why don't you go and have a state championship at the 100 yard range on membership sunday and close down the entire 100 yard range. good job!

For the love of... :facepalm:

We should just get there early and let them shoot around us. :whistle:

Edit: friggin..................A**holes.

I'm planning on being there Sunday ill be shooting on the high powered so "membership Sunday" shouldn't mess up my day

Yea that's what you think...

5-Jun-11 200\300 Infantry Trophy Bolt Action Rifle 8:00 to 12:00

Okay so I'm going to try and come stopping to look for rings for my henry. Probably shoot 50-100 rounds through jerry and toy with the scope on my Henry (if I get rings) if tall check this ill be the tall dude with a blur hat with a good feather if tall never met me. Call me Sam

Okay so I'm going to try and come stopping to look for rings for my henry. Probably shoot 50-100 rounds through jerry and toy with the scope on my Henry (if I get rings) if tall check this ill be the tall dude with a blur hat with a good feather if tall never met me. Call me Sam

I'll be able to identify you.