Dan

California - you so silly

So this means bad guys will just paint their guns bright colors...

My link

I don't get it. Me and friends used to play with toy guns all the time, cops n robbers, etc. We were never shot at by the police. I guess things are getting really bad out there in LA.

"If you see something that just looks like a gun, you're going to shoot," Smith said after the Glassell Park shooting. "That's what you're trained to do. Your mind doesn't have enough time to process whether it's a real gun or a fake gun."

In Iraq we would see a kid playing with a toy gun every once and a while. If we could take the time to ID our target before deciding to shoot or not in a hostile area I don't see how the argument that "you just shoot when you see a gun" holds any water. Sounds like the cops there need better training to me. Maybe an introduction to the 4 rules of gun handling as well. "Never shoot unless you are sure of your target." Assclowns.

• Like 2

In Iraq we would see a kid playing with a toy gun every once and a while. If we could take the time to ID our target before deciding to shoot or not in a hostile area I don't see how the argument that "you just shoot when you see a gun" holds any water. Sounds like the cops there need better training to me. Maybe an introduction to the 4 rules of gun handling as well. "Never shoot unless you are sure of your target." Assclowns.

its called.... We don't want to bother with it, so we'll just take it out of the equation typical mentality. It's a shame they always want to take the easy way out at the expense of others. It's funny how we're more careful/professional in other countries like Iraq then we are here in the US, but then again domestic and global politics are two separate beasts.