Shocker

Magtech 9mm FMJ $10.25/50rnds

Not really cheap as I see 9mm for $9.99/box all the time.

Care to share? I'm always looking but $9.99/50 is not so common a deal. maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Palmetto State Armory just had PMC Bronze for $9.99. Not on sale anymore.

Aim Surplus has Aguila 124gr FMJ for $9.95/box ($9.50 if you buy a case).

http://www.aimsurplu...+box&groupid=46

Thanks, Ive never even looked at those vendors.

Oh yeah and $5 shipping on orders over $150 from cabelas too.

I just picked up 500 rounds with the USA Ammo/gear hog deal and another 200 rounds at Dick's buy one get the other half price, on top of the S&B $9.99/50 from Sportsman Guide for a grand total of 1700 rounds but I still want MORE. Strange?

I just picked up 500 rounds with the USA Ammo/gear hog deal and another 200 rounds at Dick's buy one get the other half price, on top of the S&B $9.99/50 from Sportsman Guide for a grand total of 1700 rounds but I still want MORE. Strange?

Well that's a start... :)

Harry

• Like 1

I think you just made the FBI watch list with this comment! LOL!

I just went to Cabelas this weekend to pick up reloading stuff and saw S&B for 9.99 so decided to pick up 300 rds.

Ryan

I think you just made the FBI watch list with this comment! LOL!

I just went to Cabelas this weekend to pick up reloading stuff and saw S&B for 9.99 so decided to pick up 300 rds.

Ryan

I'm having FTE issues with the S&B but I'm hanging on to them because I've got my eye on a CZ 75 so what better ammo to run through a Czech gun.

ammunitiontogo.com has aguila 9mm 124gr fmj for 9.79 a box 9.59 if you buy 500 and 9.39 if you buy 1000 thats not on sale. They don't have free shipping but most of the time between shotgun shells I buy and the different handgun ammo even with the shipping its cheaper then most other places. You also dont have to fax any fid or drivers license cause they just have a disclaimer which I like.

I'm having FTE issues with the S&B but I'm hanging on to them because I've got my eye on a CZ 75 so what better ammo to run through a Czech gun.

Wise decision. S&B runs flawlessly through my CZ-75b. Actually, that gun will digest anything. Not one failure of any kind since I bought it.

I have been using American Eagle and Lawman in my CZ 75 TS and no issues with the ammo, only issue is with a few of the mags I have not feeding correctly, have been working on getting that worked out but the ammo is good. The TS mags are different than that normal CZ 75 mags and haven't herd any issues with them.

Harry

I can never stockpile. I end up shooting it all before I can stockpile

I can never stockpile. I end up shooting it all before I can stockpile

I wished I had more time to shoot, and Shore Shot is still 40 minutes away without traffic, so I end up stocking more than I shoot.

Really? My CZ Phantom eats everything I feed it except for a couple of out of specs UMC Remington 1 time but other than that, I've fed it Magtech, American Eagle, S&B, Federal & MFS 2000 from Hungary with no problem. If you want to try it one day, let me know. I don't mind meeting you in Shore Shots or picking you up to go to Shore Shots.

I'll Pm you my cell.

Ryan

Really? My CZ Phantom eats everything I feed it except for a couple of out of specs UMC Remington 1 time but other than that, I've fed it Magtech, American Eagle, S&B, Federal & MFS 2000 from Hungary with no problem. If you want to try it one day, let me know. I don't mind meeting you in Shore Shots or picking you up to go to Shore Shots.

I'll Pm you my cell.

Ryan

Ryan, I believe he's saying he has a problem with his current pistol, but is planning on buying a CZ75 in the future, and expects that the ammo will work fine in it.

Ryan, I believe he's saying he has a problem with his current pistol, but is planning on buying a CZ75 in the future, and expects that the ammo will work fine in it.

Yes, my Sig seems to have an issue with S&B ammo where I would have a FTE every 3 round but shoots everything else fine,so I'll just wait until I get my next set of PPL's and get a CZ which I've read several times will shoot just about everything.

Sorry guys, will be reading stuff a little more carefully next time!