gunforhire

Essex County NRA Dinner Invitation

time is running out! anyone seriously wanna go??

honestly, I prefer not to sit by myself at a table with people I dont know just yet.

with all you shooting guys on here, whats with the lax replies?

PM me if you have table room or wanna go.

Those of you who have not yet purchased your tickets and are members of the NJ2AS, if you register for the event online at our site, we will get a table if there is enough interest. All you have to do is sign up and pay for the ticket from our site and we will get the table(s). I will work with Anthony to get as many people as we can to sit together even if you have purchased your ticket already. Please PM me if you already bought your ticket but would like to sit with the NJ2AS. I'll do my best to arrange it.

Those of you who have not yet purchased your tickets and are members of the NJ2AS, if you register for the event online at our site, we will get a table if there is enough interest. All you have to do is sign up and pay for the ticket from our site and we will get the table(s). I will work with Anthony to get as many people as we can to sit together even if you have purchased your ticket already. Please PM me if you already bought your ticket but would like to sit with the NJ2AS. I'll do my best to arrange it.

Frank, I just got back from MB, and havent purchased my ticket yet. I prefer to sit w/ people I know, rather than strangers. I will shoot u a PM soon.

430 Patriots one room. Broke ALL records again. 21 guns left that night (well paper cutouts this is NJ). Food and people were tremendous.

Would have loved to see you there. Hopefully next year you sit at my table.

Hey Ray Ray,

It was a fun time. I got to meet some of the guys I haven't met before, *AND* I walked away with the VODKA basket. NOT BAD! :-)

Larry Deraney's tickets which he so generously donated went to sponsor two of New Jersey's finest Wounded Warriors. And the NJ2AS was proud to award them both with Life Memberships in the New Jersey Second Amendment Society. It was a phenomenal moment. Their presence there was received with resounding applause which they, of course, well deserved.

Frank that was a great thing. The standing ovation was tremendous.

Ray, lot's a gun's and 2A people everywhere you turned. We had 423 people and again broke the record for foundation cash raised! I donated a DPMS Ar15 and the Bhole donated an 870 and the Mossberg Chainsaw (not my thing but the newbies loved it!).

All in all 21 guns and a lot of fun.