jcerillo70

What is this package worth on trade?

I'm going to trade up at my local shop and just want some knowledge before going in. Hopefully picking up a kimber pro covert that they've had for about a yr now.

-2010 Glock 34 LNIB with papers and everything > I think i paid $550

-6 Glock factory Mags

-Lone wolf 4 port barrel with about 160 rds through it.- I think i paid $150

--stock barrel with about 500 rds through it

-Blade-tech Holster with tech lock (I doubt they'll take it)

Thanks guys

I guess its like trading in a car lol

i was hoping for like $650 for my gear + my $600 for Shore shot's Kimber Pro covert ll

>>>>>But id also like to be 6' 4'' and have a foot long ...... So looks like thats not going to happen lol

I guess its like trading in a car lol

i was hoping for like $650 for my gear + my $600 for Shore shot's Kimber Pro covert ll

I would consider taking that G34+ off ur hands if it doesnt work out for ya! I need a USPSA gun and have 1 permit to use by next week or it EXPIRES.

You would be better off selling/trading the gun by itself. The doodads will not get you anything. I have sold Lone Wolf barrels on GlockTalk.com. They go fast. I'm sure a BladeTech holster would too.

• Like 1

Sell it on here. Any dealer will give you 50% of book value on it in trade. They are in business that way.

If you have a few brain cells to post on the forum, you will recoup most of what you spent, especially on that package. It is a great USPSA/IDPA package. Gun, 6 mags and holster. Fantastic deal for anyone going to shoot USPSA Production.

ife is looking for one and may be interested. She is waiting on permits now.

if your interested in unloading stuff I will take the mags, lone wolf and blade tech holster if you don't wanna wait for her permits.

you are not going to like the offer but id bet it will be $275 on the low side on the high side $325.this is the way it usually goes you spend $400 you get $200 and its sold again for $300 hold something for 10 years you may make a profit

you are not going to like the offer but id bet it will be $275 on the low side on the high side $325.this is the way it usually goes you spend $400 you get $200 and its sold again for $300 hold something for 10 years you may make a profit

or Buy used. =)

or sell on forum.

Hiker 88 has the right idea! We have Indoor Action League (USPSA-Lite) tonight at Old Bridge. Non-members shoot all four stages for only $20.00! If you're new to USPSA, come at 6:30 and go through an Orientation where you're taught Safety & Rules of the game and then you do a live-fire to demonstrate good, safe gun handling skills and you're GTG! Round count is usually less than 80 rounds. Great practice & nice folks!

I'll be there tonight, so say hello!

Dave

Hiker 88 has the right idea! We have Indoor Action League (USPSA-Lite) tonight at Old Bridge. Non-members shoot all four stages for only $20.00! If you're new to USPSA, come at 6:30 and go through an Orientation where you're taught Safety & Rules of the game and then you do a live-fire to demonstrate good, safe gun handling skills and you're GTG! Round count is usually less than 80 rounds. Great practice & nice folks!

I'll be there tonight, so say hello!

Dave

I was thinking of heading down to check this out, my issue is that I only own one double mag pouch. I can stow 2 there and 1 in a pocket I suppose. I'm used to IDPA where you never need more than two; do you think I'll be able to make do like this?