rn6070

New Member from Ringwood NJ

Hi everyone,

I'm currently still in the application process for my FFID( Been about 3 months now). I hope to gain some insight on the sometimes strange written laws NJ has when it comes to firearms. I have saved all my nickels and dimes and are looking towards an M1A. I heard that cherry ridge in vernon has great facilities, and you pay once yearly. Hopefully you guys can put up with my rookie questions and i can find some insight. Thanks!

I was told this is completely normal, my friend is on his fifth month waiting for it. Neither of us have any criminal or mental issues that would jam up the paperwork.. So i guess thats just life ?

Have you called to find out what the hold up is, that should have been done on day 31.

Harry

I called ringwood, they said its completely normal, i had two people that i know go through the same process and it took them about 4 months

Should not be normal, should be 30 days, make sure Frank from the NJ2AS is aware as well as the NJSP firearms unit. I'd also talk to the Chief to see if there is anything that can be done and if no satisfaction there, call the mayor.

Harry