this_is_nascar

New from Camden County

Not much to say about me, other than I like radio communications and just now getting into firearms. I stumbled across this sight while searching about NJ pistol laws. I currently have a couple Ruger 10/22 rifles and just ordered a new Colt-Umarex 1911 .22LR Semi-Auto (Rail version). I'm still trying to understand how/if the process of obtaining a handgun in NJ is different then obtaining the firearm's ID. I submitted all the paperwork for the handgun permit, but wasn't sure what to expect. The police station said I should have it in no more than 30-days.

Here's the pistol that I mentioned that I'll use this permit for.

th_2245705_rs.jpg

th_2245705_ls.jpg

Welcome to the forum, nice looking gun and I hope you applied for more than 1 or 2 permits, you will need them, they are like potato chips, you can't have just one. :icon_mrgreen:

Harry

Stupid a** me, didn't think ahead and only filed the paperwork for 1-permit. Oh well, I'll have to file another one for 3 or 4 this time.

Stupid a** me, didn't think ahead and only filed the paperwork for 1-permit. Oh well, I'll have to file another one for 3 or 4 this time.

If you didn't get them yet, you might want to see if you can add a few more now. If not just go in and apply for some more now so you won't be without a permit when you see a nice deal here or someplace else. Always good to have one at the ready.

Harry