Ray Ray

7.62x39mm ammo for HD and zombies

do you live on several acres? when you say "HD" are you talking about massive civil unrest with the intention of shooting hordes of attacking rioters? if not I would be pretty careful.. fairly decent round that goes THOUGH things like car doors.. so I am pretty sure it can pretty easily punch through things like drywall...

besides that.. I find the average steel cased Russian stuff to run just fine.. and would not hesitate to bet my life on it..

Is that what you use J0n? I don't need links for every round just your input.

If I were to use my SKS for HD, I would use the double-tap ammo. Personally, I'm content with pistols for HD purposes, with a few loaded long arms in the safe to hold my own against a roving gang of mutant zombie bikers. In the event of an MZB attack I would just use my Yugo surplus.

If I were to use my SKS for HD, I would use the double-tap ammo. Personally, I'm content with pistols for HD purposes, with a few loaded long arms in the safe to hold my own against a roving gang of mutant zombie bikers. In the event of an MZB attack I would just use my Yugo surplus.

Jon, could we keep bikers out of it please.. :icon_mrgreen:

Harry

Anything will do but I'd go with DevAdvocate and stick with non-corrosive stuff. I don't know if there's frangible ammo for that round but it might not be a bad idea to look into for HD. I have a couple of mags of frangible for my saiga 308...but it's 3rd on my go-to list. The first being the 45 carbine, then the saiga shotgun, and if the zombie horde is getting out of hand, the 308.