Pizza Bob

USPSA / Shongum 11/5

I did not receive a message from Ron so the match is on. See everyone there. We can have an NJGF squad if eveyone wants to do that. Tell Karen when registering.

I am ready. =)

find me. =P

So who is going?

1. Col. Mortimer

2. Maks

3. Marl31

4. Pizza Bob

5. RecessedFilter

Awesome. How much ammo should I bring? Roughly.

Maybe it's me but I get a kick out of this questions and I mean no disrespect and nothing bad by it.

I keep thinking what, it is too heavy?? Sorry I had to.

I carry a lot for each match, probably because I need it :icon_mrgreen: but I see no reason to cut it close. For example the the steel match at OB on Sunday, it should be 5 stages of 25 rounds each at a minimum, so 125 rounds if you don't miss. I have 300 rounds for my .40 that I will be shooting. over 1 1000 rounds of 22LR for my GSG1911 well just because it's a 22 and why not. I also have another 300 rounds for my 9mm just in case I need it, and I like to have an extra gun with my just in case someone else need it.

I just figure what I use I use, what I don't I bring home.

Maybe it's me but I get a kick out of this questions and I mean no disrespect and nothing bad by it.

I keep thinking what, it is too heavy?? Sorry I had to.

I carry a lot for each match, probably because I need it :icon_mrgreen: but I see no reason to cut it close. For example the the steel match at OB on Sunday, it should be 5 stages of 25 rounds each at a minimum, so 125 rounds if you don't miss. I have 300 rounds for my .40 that I will be shooting. over 1 1000 rounds of 22LR for my GSG1911 well just because it's a 22 and why not. I also have another 300 rounds for my 9mm just in case I need it, and I like to have an extra gun with my just in case someone else need it.

I just figure what I use I use, what I don't I bring home.

No offense taken, and I agree with you. My issue is that I just don't have enough loaded at the moment. I shot most of my "reserve" and haven't had time to crank out a whole lot (Lee Classic Turret, not slow but certainly not a progressive). I have the components for quite a few rounds, but few actual rounds. Cardinal sin I know.

I had a small brain fart and forgot that what the GF says is NOT what the GF means. Hope you all had a good time, hope to make it out next month.

There's always CJRPC next week, IDPA at Somerset the following week, and Old Bridge the week after that. :icon_mrgreen:

I'll certainly be at Somerset, myself and a few others are supposed to RO part of the match to complete our certification. Hopefully I'll make it to CJRPC also!

Great seeing you guys today. Too bad it was sooo cold. But thank you guys for helping out taping, pasting, scoring and keeping it going. This is definitely a volunteer sport and it makes it that much more enjoyable.

1.) Cold? All I heard was what a great day it was.

2.) Lesson of the day: When in doubt, read the stage set up instructions. Listening to Maks is probably good too.

Thanks again to Maks for putting together the group buy.