gunforhire

A few of my Instructors would like to comment.

Great, I know Tosser lives a distance from Belleville (his home range is USANA) last time I was there was for the save USANA event and it was a haul, I hope he can make it that day.

I replied to you via PM just now.

neither dates work for me...

The first date is my weekend on at work and there is no way I can get off on this short of notice.

2nd date is the end of Pa hunting season, I will be returning from my annual trip on sunday.

I hope we can work out another date.

So here it is so far -

Here are the open dates for sims all start at 8:00 am and you do not have to attend together, Just pick a date and email me.

12/11 8:00 am Ray Ray

1/7 8:00 am Dan - Matt

1/22 8:00 am

Tosser has not responded yet to a date.

Anthony

No way, I want to do the class with the mall ninja king and queen. Matt and Dan

OO Looky matt - we get to shoot the chief zombie.

I can see it now...

"GO FOR THE HEAD, THE HEAD YOU PINK SISSY!!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE WOULD YOU SHOOT HIM IN THE (CENSORED) HEAD?!?!?!"

Im not speaking of anyone that has replied to this topic ,however i have personally been flamed and insulted and damn near strong armed( thats not going to happen ever) Fighting and insulting eachother is exactly what

the other side wants. If you have nothing nice to say,or no positive words then crawl back under your rock and stfu. Seems there are a bunch of douche nozzles here that feel the need to act like tough guys on a forum.

Which is why i have very little to say and or ask on here. Personally its almost embarrassing to be here. Other people read these forums and not because they enjoy shooting or guns. Those of you that have no life and sit on here all effing day waiting for someone to prey on,please go to do something good for your community or someone less fortunate then yourselves. It will make you feel good and perhaps change your attitudes. Theres an old saying" dont mistake my kindness for weakness" and never under estimate your opponent

I have visited GFH and felt very welcome by Anthony . Although i have not been able to take a class with them. When i have the time i will. I tend to research before i shoot my mouth off. From what i have read and seen, its a top rate school.

Im done,carry on gentlemen

• Like 1

Im not speaking of anyone that has replied to this topic ,however i have personally been flamed and insulted and damn near strong armed( thats not going to happen ever) Fighting and insulting eachother is exactly what

the other side wants. If you have nothing nice to say,or no positive words then crawl back under your rock and stfu. Seems there are a bunch of douche nozzles here that feel the need to act like tough guys on a forum.

Which is why i have very little to say and or ask on here. Personally its almost embarrassing to be here. Other people read these forums and not because they enjoy shooting or guns. Those of you that have no life and sit on here all effing day waiting for someone to prey on,please go to do something good for your community or someone less fortunate then yourselves. It will make you feel good and perhaps change your attitudes. Theres an old saying" dont mistake my kindness for weakness" and never under estimate your opponent

I have visited GFH and felt very welcome by Anthony . Although i have not been able to take a class with them. When i have the time i will. I tend to research before i shoot my mouth off. From what i have read and seen, its a top rate school.

Im done,carry on gentlemen

First, I thought you were talking about me with my response to the Zombie leader. Then I realized you are just late to the party, really, really, really late.

• Like 1

First, I thought you were talking about me with my response to the Zombie leader. Then I realized you are just late to the party, really, really, really late.

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, late.. lol

• Like 1

UPDATE

So here it is so far -

Here are the open dates for sims all start at 8:00 am and you do not have to attend together, Just pick a date and email me.

1/7 8:00 am Dan - Matt - Ray

Tosser MIA

Anthony

UPDATE

So here it is so far -

1/7 8:00 am Dan - Matt - Ray

Tosser MIA

Anthony

Tosser

Member Since 01 Jul 2009

Offline Last Active Today, 03:53 PM

I was going to say I didn;t see him for a little while and then remember seeing him post yesterday. Maybe a PM to him and link back to this thread might be in order.

It feels good to be missed. This has been going on via email for a while off board FYI.

Every date posted I am not available for, it appears the instructors work a complete opposite scheule of me. Both January dates are my weekend on at work.