chris327

Eagle Arms Store Pa

A few weeks ago on my way home from pittsburgh there was a sign near cabelas for the world largest gun store. And I believe it was eagle arms store. Has anyone ever been or know anything about what I'm talking about? Im put in pittsburgh tonight and on my way home tomorrow I might stop if its worth it.

• Like 1

It is apples and oranges compared to cabelas. The store is the size of a trailer. They have some cool stuff, but the coolest stuff isnt for sale though.

Eagle arms isnt a replacement to the Cabela's experience, and visa versa. Totally different.

Maks is it worth stopping at instead of cabelas?

Yeah, what Glenn said. It is two different things.

Personally, the only things I would by at cabelas are at the gun library (for used guns), and clearance stuff. Eagle Arms, great source for mil surplus at gun shows.

I got my unmarked Mauser from there for a amazing price and according to Eric's research it's a quite rare version of a Mauser.

It's like a sarco but a 1/4 of the size. They have some BEAUTIFUL K98's on the wall among many other things that are out of all of our price ranges but it'd definitely worth the stop IMO

I got my unmarked Mauser from there for a amazing price and according to Eric's research it's a quite rare version of a Mauser.

It's like a sarco but a 1/4 of the size. They have some BEAUTIFUL K98's on the wall among many other things that are out of all of our price ranges but it'd definitely worth the stop IMO

They also have a bunch of not for sale G43's :banghead:

Not true. Everything is for sale. You just need to offer a price at which said person would want to sell it.

I asked, and the answer I got was a stern "not for sale"

Yeah, I could offer them 4 times more than they're worth, and maybe they would sell them, but why do that?

I stopped several months ago and marveled at all the K98s on the wall, when I asked if they were for sale, also got the "NO" answer. I did buy a Mosin from them though. Really, if they took down all the "display' guns that aren't for sale, there's really not much there.