dave545

Another one bites the dust

thank all of you, details of the ring its a .9 round brilliant, very good cut, color G, SI1 clarity 18k white gold band with 1.42 karats in baggets so total weight of 2.32k.

I brought her to the beach where we went for our first date. I gave her a promise ring there a year into our relationship as well. She was saying earlier in the day how she liked the promise ring but the diamonds were a little small and wanted a big one.. get it " hint hint wink wink kind of thing.." (little did she know that i had bought her ring earlier in the day) When we were at the beach she was looking at her ring and i said to her "those diamonds a little small?".

She responded "no they are perfect for this ring."

I said " hey i have a question is this one better" and i slipped the ring on her finger while i was standing behind her since she was already holding her hand out to look at the ring i had given her.

she immediately started to cry and i then asked her to marry me.

so it was a good night

• Like 1

thank all of you, details of the ring its a .9 color G SI1 brilliant cut 18k white gold band with .4 carrot in baggets so total weight of 1.3k.

I brought her to the beach where we went for our first date. I gave her a promise ring there a year into our relationship as well. She was saying earlier in the day how she liked the promise ring but the diamonds were a little small and wanted a big one.. get it " hint hint wink wink kind of thing.." (little did she know that i had bought her ring earlier in the day) When we were at the beach she was looking at her ring and i said to her "those diamonds a little small?".

I said " hey i have a question is this one better" and i slipped the ring on her finger while i was standing behind her since she was already holding her hand out to look at the ring i had given her.

so it was a good night

That's really COOL! I had to get a tissue, since I'm a big Mush for this kind of stuff!

This is the type of thing that I like to "re-create" in something that's known as an "Engagement Love Story", which is a story in pictures. PM me if you're interested so I can fill-in the details. Beach portraits are a specialty!

Congrats again!

Dave

Make sure you write your own vows and when the love, honor, treasure part comes up, thow in clean the house, cook, do the laundry and be quiet in there. lol

Be careful, as a right hook may be coming right after you finish, lol

thank all of you, details of the ring its a .9 color G SI1 brilliant cut 18k white gold band with .4 carrot in baggets so total weight of 1.3k.

so it was a good night

Nicely done, sir!

Make sure you write your own vows and when the love, honor, treasure part comes up, thow in clean the house, cook, do the laundry and be quiet in there. lol

Be careful, as a right hook may be coming right after you finish, lol

LOL love that actually soinds like something i would do. later that night i told her that she needs to now do more of the 3 C's

Cook

Clean

Care

:D

and yes she actually does like to shoot so thats a good thing but bad for my wallet as well....

so it was a good night

Nicely done. Definitely go for Color over clarity :)

Congratulations, I'm on my second and live by a very simple ethic. "In a marriage you can choose to be right or to be happy, but very rarely both." I'm a very happy man because according to my wife,I've never been right yet..............

just got the appraisal today for the ring

it appraised at 10k

i made a mistake before without the center diamond the band has 1.42 k

with the center diamond the total karat weight is 2.32 k

Nicely done. Definitely go for Color over clarity :)

well you cant tell the difference between si1 and a flawless with the naked eye you need a magnifier to see any imperfections so both color and clarity are very good