Heard about that, it should be interesting to see whats said and if it has any effect on average joe. The preview they made makes it seem to me like a " the world is dangerous our gun laws aren't working and people are taking a stand".

This is going to have Anthony from Gunforhire, and Scott Bach from ANJRPC. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Yeah, I saw Scott in the short clip that they are running for the "teaser". Hopefully it will be fair to our side. I don't think that Scott would get involved if it wasn't going to be!

I'm going to set my Tivo incase I fall asleep before the news comes on.

Yeah, I saw Scott in the short clip that they are running for the "teaser". Hopefully it will be fair to our side. I don't think that Scott would get involved if it wasn't going to be!

I'm going to set my Tivo incase I fall asleep before the news comes on.

Thats one thing and being Ant is involved I'd bet dollars to donuts that it will be positive for our side.

Maybe It's just me, but I've never heard any gun owner say "packing heat" before. It sounds like something someone who doesn't own a gun would say.

I've heard "Carry" or "CCW," but never "pack heat."

Maybe It's just me, but I've never heard any gun owner say "packing heat" before. It sounds like something someone who doesn't own a gun would say.

I've heard "Carry" or "CCW," but never "pack heat."

This.

Even the segment name is inflammatory and anti. I can't see how the rest of the story can be any less. I'm sure tomorrow's discussion here will be interesting.

Is it on the CBS local or national news? Unfortunately we don't get CBS 2 down here in the land of south Jersey. Can someone post a link or the interview after its aired?

Not sure but maybe someone can post the clip up on youtube and put the link to it here, would be nice for me also being I get up for work at the dark hour or 0400 or just before.

After it airs, can somebody post the video (or link to it, if CBS puts it up) for those of us in SJ? Our local CBS channel is out of Philly and I'm really interested in seeing this story, especially since Anthony has been talking about it a lot on the podcast.

Just got out of the shower, so I am now repacking heat. I usually don't pack a BUH (Back-Up Heat) when I get out of the shower at night and don't plan to leave the house. But, tonight, I just felt the need to pack at least as much heat as I normally would in the morning.

They got so many things wrong with this piece. Anyone notice Laurie Adamo wasn't wearing eye protection and had a noob teacup grip on her Glock? Plus she was drawing from an IWB holster - what range allows for that?

They named the ANJRPC wrong - they called it the NJ Association of Gun and Rifle clubs........

They called GFH "Guns for Hire" (Pluralized it)....

It showed our side in a positive light, for which I'm extremely overjoyed! Was rather short on time though thanks to lots of editing. Brady Campaign only got 5 seconds to refute & lie with one sound bite!

The "Mommy Angle" with Mommies protecting their young was the main part of the story. It's hard to pick on a Mommy that wants to protect their young. A Glock or a lead pipe, doesn't really matter. As to which indoor Range for the first woman I'd guess Scarsdale NY area, since that's where she's from.

Kudos to Scott, Anthony, and of course the Ladies featured in the story! Thanks to ALL!

Did you see the look on Maurice DuBois' face after the segment? He was visibly perturbed by the fact they ran a semi-pro gun segment. I wonder which production manager was responsible for getting a piece like this run on a liberal based news platform? Great to see our guys Scott and Ant getting network time. Was loving the stat that 47% of Americans are gun owners and that it is rising and has risen so dramatically from 2005. Gun owners will be the majority at this rate!