Stevorino

Good Morning Every Body, I'm form Burlington County and just joined the forum. I haven't owned or shot anything in quite a while, since I was in the Corps (Late 60's) but looking forward to starting again. Thinking along the lines of a .22 target pistol, possibly in the Ruger or Browning line. Going to my local LEO today to file for a license to own and hand gun permit. Any suggestions on gun makes and models would be appreciated.

Welcome! Corps late '60's? Those were the years when we were handed the line of BS about a war against primatives. Well that was a little earlier '65-66.

And, thank you for your service.

Welcome.

Man, sorry, Made me start thinkin' All the Vietnam Era guys are Old Fuks now. Yours truely included.

Welcome !

Welcome. I reccomend getting at least 3 permits. Will cost you only $4 more than the single permit, with no extra work involved. This way when you get bored of your .22 pistol, after 30 days from the first purchase you can pick up something with a little more pop. Don't get me wrong, .22's are great fun...