when_shtf

Checking-in from Warren County

Greetings.

I stumbled upon this forum while researching semi-automatic firearms in NJ. I've been a gun/rife owner since I got an H&K .22 on my 10th birthday (40 years ago). I still own that rife, along with other rifles and handguns that I've collected over the years.

I'm interested in building/owning an AR15 - something you don't want to do in NJ without being very cognizant of the laws. I've been reading through the forum for the past few days and I think they are very helpful. Seemed like a good site to join...so here I am.

Welcome Gary, You are on the best site for all your NJ legal AR needs. I would highly recommend visiting ^^^^PK90^^^^^ (Paul @ Arms-N-Ammo) He either has or can get anything you need. His shop usually has a nice selection of both complete AR's as well as stripped lowers for building your own. He is probably a 2 to 2.5 hour ride for you depending where you are in WC but it would be well worth the trip.

I would highly recommend visiting ^^^^PK90^^^^^ (Paul @ Arms-N-Ammo) He either has or can get anything you need. His shop usually has a nice selection of both complete AR's as well as stripped lowers for building your own. He is probably a 2 to 2.5 hour ride for you depending where you are in WC but it would be well worth the trip.

I have reason to travel down that way (my father lives in Cape May County) so I might stop in on my next trip south.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I am really injoying the forums. I hope to enjoy the community as well.