pjd832

Any nj shops stocking bcm or spikes guns/parts?

Does anyone know of a nj shop that stocks bcm or spikes stuff?... Either complete ar's or at least lowers?.... Of the couple shops by me one has nothing long other than shotguns, bolt action rifles and pistols and told me that ar's are "illegal"... Lol ok.... And the other is tough to deal with and isn't interested in ordering anything other than the base line of dpms,bushmaster, and stag..... Which has lead me to the decision to build what I want... Only thing is both of the shops I mentioned aren't willing to do the ffl transfer for a whole ar or even the lower.... So any contact info for shops that may have at least a bcm or spikes lower.. Would be greatly appreciated

Im interested as well. Im looking for a spikes (preferably calico) lower to start to piecemeal an AR together. No sense in paying for FFL is someone has stock somewhere. Although from what krdshrk was saying inventory is hard to find in spikes as of recent. Not so much interested in the NJGF lower because im really drawn to the calico lower. yarrr harr!!

Haha I hear ya... Of the 2 shops in 30 miles of me one says no..... The other told me $100 for the transfer + the nics on top of that....."or you could just buy this dpms.. And go shoot"... Which was a base plastic foregrip etc ... For $975... No thanks lol.. Called the some other shops in the 45-65 mile range.....and pretty much the same result... Has to be a shop in jersey that's not like this?!

Lou's in Raritan has Spikes lowers in stock and various lowers they have Calico and so on are on order...

I know he has a bunch of AR stuff on order as well from MagPul. I've bought quite a few items there recently and will be buying more soon.

If ya go in, tell Chris Adam sent ya :)

Haha I hear ya... Of the 2 shops in 30 miles of me one says no..... The other told me $100 for the transfer + the nics on top of that....."or you could just buy this dpms.. And go shoot"... Which was a base plastic foregrip etc ... For $975... No thanks lol.. Called the some other shops in the 45-65 mile range.....and pretty much the same result... Has to be a shop in jersey that's not like this?!

Sounds like Hagues the first time I went in there. I had just gotten my first 22 and of course I liked the look of the ar's and they tried selling me one after telling them I'm new to shooting.

Talked to Spikes CS today.. trying to get stuff directly from them is a project..

Quoted 3 weeks before they get there basic upper receivers back in hand.. which means suppliers(and I) are beat.

Everyone is running out of stuff..

No gun shop in NJ will carry BCM because most gun shops buy from the same buying groups that stock your basic everday crap.. Bushy, DPMS,OLY.

You would have to put fourth to much $$$$ for a stocking order to handle a line like BCM and knowledge, which not to many NJ shop have. They all think a BCM is on line with Bushmaster no differences except the name.. :suicide:

G&R Tactical would be your best best for anything BCM.

I managed to get a few leads and filled in the BCG blanks on the site with RG, LMT, Youngs, DD.. granted they are all over $130 at this point.. Spikes BCG was the best BANG for the $110-118...

Things are getting tighter.. 3 different places I talked to (including 2 mfg.) say 2-3 month lead times.. ughh..

Lou's in Raritan has Spikes lowers in stock and various lowers they have Calico and so on are on order...

I've tried them a few times and the guys are really nice and all but they never ever have anything in stock. Seems Spikes has extremely long lead times across the board.

I've tried them a few times and the guys are really nice and all but they never ever have anything in stock. Seems Spikes has extremely long lead times across the board.

He's got lowers in stock. I'm in there ALMOST daily lately. I don't know how many he has, but they are there.

Just bought the last new spike lower from lou's. They have one display left and they said they are waiting for a shipment but that probably wont be for a while

Chris will sell the remaining Spikes lower. Spoke to him yesterday..

As stated, he's waiting for a shipment. But, seems everyone is. There is a HUGE AR build boom going on with all the SHTF nutcases running around. Everyone feels it's a go-to rifle I guess..

Chris will sell the remaining Spikes lower. Spoke to him yesterday..

As stated, he's waiting for a shipment. But, seems everyone is. There is a HUGE AR build boom going on with all the SHTF nutcases running around. Everyone feels it's a go-to rifle I guess..

does that mean I'll be able to get parts more easily after 12/12/12, or whatever end of the world is coming up next? ;)