Dr. Horrible

hi from Edison

Hi! Long time reader (two+ years now) but never registered. This forum is really helpful and educational, so thank you everyone.

Wanted to give a shout out to Chris at Bullseye for the gorgeous Zastava I got from him last week - I'm really in love with that thing, and can't wait to put some rounds through it. Thanks, Chris!

I'm mostly into sporting clays, but I enjoy pistols and rifles at the range. I shoot a lot at LVSC, sometimes at Bullet Hole, and have been to RTSP twice. I'm getting more into rifles, so I would really look forward to a meetup at Range 14 (never been there yet).

Also: put in for three pistol purchase permits in Edison on January 2nd - haven't heard a thing yet. Anyone else in Edison know about how long we're taking?

Lastly, here's me and my Dad in the book Armed America from a few years ago. We still like to shoot clays whenever we get the chance. Good times!

Hope to meet some of you folks soon.

Welcome to the forum from Toms River. I am sure we will have some get-togethers at Range 14 when they finish installing the new rifle range tables. Nice picture of you any your dad. Where is LVSC?

Thanks everyone! LVSC is Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays just north of Allentown, PA. It's hike to get there, but very worthwhile - a really nice facility. I've done sporting clays at M&M and Quinton (both in NJ) but they're both much farther than LVSC for me.

It's an abandoned quarry and these creepy old buildings are all over the place. Haven't seen any zombies yet, tho. ;)