david8613

people are really buying guns!!!!

i just saw on the news that last year there almost 16 million fbi nics background checks, and ruger has sold as many guns in the past 3 months that it did in all of 2011... here is more...

http://m.cnbc.com/id/46824332/U_S_gun_makers_shares_rise_on_strong_demand

It's funny for me because up until recently I had little to no interest in owning a gun. I don't know if being a father has given me a change of heart or hearing about all the effed up things happening in the world and thinking how can I protect my family better that has contributed to my personal 180 on this issue. Whatever it is, count me as one of the newly aware driving these numbers. I apologize in advance for any shortages and related price increases you will see.

• Like 1

I think I have around 50 rounds or so of 10mm, came with the gun. Now .40 which is what I actually put through it, too much to count.

Zombies are welcome to visit us, will give me something to do with my shotguns besides shooting clays.

It's funny for me because up until recently I had little to no interest in owning a gun. I don't know if being a father has given me a change of heart or hearing about all the effed up things happening in the world and thinking how can I protect my family better that has contributed to my personal 180 on this issue. Whatever it is, count me as one of the newly aware driving these numbers. I apologize in advance for any shortages and related price increases you will see.

It's amazing what a child can do to a man.