lunker

WTS - Guns & Rifles

I am buying a new house and that means expenses will be piling up shortly, and the less things I have to move, the better. I will put up real pictures later when I get the chance. For now, stock photos will have to do.

I am putting the following up for sale:

CZ 452 Varmint Heavy Barrel (17HM2) - like new condition. One small ding on the stock. Less than 500 rounds fired through it. Comes with Meuller APV 4.5-14X40 scope. Awesome varmint gun. 17HM2 is half the price of 17HMR, but with 2/3 to 3/4 the ballistics. I have over 7000 rounds of 17HM2 ammo, so you will never need to buy ammo for this gun again. One stop shopping. :) $425 (ammo separate and negotiable). Comes with box and manual and warranty card. Will sell without scope for $325. The CZ rifles have the nicest wood of any out there.

http://www.cz-usa.co...cz-452-varmint/

656143603cf3d03d0fd6d2f94555d082.png

Approximately 1150 rounds (a bit more because of loosies) of Tokarev (7.62x25) ammo. Mainly Polish, with some Romanian too. Never had any problems with either ammo in my CZ52. I have stored this ammo in my metal ammo cans since their cardboard boxes tend to fall apart. $200 firm. $180 firm

Selling002.jpg

Sold - CZ P01 (9mm) - like new condition. Less than 1000 rounds fired through it. Have three magazines for it, with rubber basepads. Comes with box and manual and warranty card. $450

http://www.cz-usa.co...ts/view/cz-p01/

c72281f98a202c35a041b7b040c03fa2.png

Sold -CZ 52 (7.62x25 Tokarev) - I have an excellent condition CZ52. It has the original Bakelite grips. I have put in the replacement Harrington Products (http://harringtonproducts.com) firing pin ,extended slide release (not shown below), and new roller bearings, and full power recoil spring. I also have about 1150 rounds of surplus Tok ammo. The gun is $250 firm. The ammo is for sale as well, with the gun's buyer getting first dibs. The gun also comes with leather holster, cleaning rod and 2 mags.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CZ52

1287752437.jpg

Sold - 1943 M1 Garand (30 '06) Springfield - Beautiful cherry wood. Strong Cartouches. Great shooter. Rings steel at 250 yards no problem. This is a CMP Service Grade gun. I have all CMP paperwork. $850.

Selling006.jpg

Selling003.jpg

Selling005.jpg

Selling004.jpg

Sold - CMP M2 Greek ball 30 '06 Ammo in storage containers. They come in 192 round sealed cans packed in bandoleers containing 6 fully loaded en bloc clips. $100 per can. I also have three full bandoleers (144 rounds) for $75. Take it all for $250.

Selling001.jpg

As always, First "I'll take it" gets it.

since you put-->First "I'll take it" gets it. ,

I take the CZ P01, (you can put in line for 2nds)

Sorry, NJLugers friend made the offer before your post in a PM. It is sold pending funds. There is someone behind him on the list as well.

And more stuff...

Sold - 680 pieces of Greek M2 once fired 30 '06 brass. $200

Selling007.jpg

Sold - 27 En Bloc clips (52 pictured). All from Greek M2 ammo. $25 firm.

Selling008.jpg

This is a nearly new-in-box 22" parkerized barrel that is stock on the Rem 1100 Tac-4 tactical shotgun. This is a heavy profile barrel with bead sight that will fit on any 1100. Note: If you have a 1100 Trap or a 1100 Wingmaster with the light profile barrel, you need to use a synthetic forend (see my other sale item below) or you need to relieve/inlet your front fore grip to accomodate the slightly thicker barrel. If you have an 1100 with a field barrel or already have synthetic front handguard, you don't need to change anything. I mounted this on my 1100 and ran less than a box of shells through it to test for functionality. I will take $120 for this.

Remington002.jpg

Sold Pending Funds - I am also selling a set of nearly new RealTree camouflage synthetic stocks. They will fit any Remington 1100 or 11-87. I had them mounted on my 1100 with the above barrel. They are rock solid. The rear has a nice Remington recoil pad and the front handguard and nice and grippy. These were also on the gun for less than a box of shells. These sell for around $100 (http://www.ebay.com/...3-/110773200547). I will take $70.

Remington001.jpg

Chris. I will take the clips also. Are you avail next Friday during day. I have off. do yuo have COE forms? Dave

Sold - Also have New In Box Lee Deluxe Reloading Dies for 30 '06. I originally bought so much surplus CMP ammo that I never reloaded any 30 '06. Now that my Garand and 1903 are gone, no need for reloading dies in that caliber.

$30

ReloadingDies.jpg

Chris, the rifle, is it wrong hand special? or is it right handed bolt?

The rifle is right handed. With my right eye dominance it made sense to learn to shoot long guns righty. :)