Duppie

Hot and Humid weather CCW pistols.

Its not that hard to hide a G26. I carry one everyday and no one has ever seen it. Its not a howitzer for peets sake.

I understand that and the g26 is a great gun, but have you ever tried pocket carrying a snubby or small auto? I tell you the comfort difference may be more then you expect

try not to pigeon hole yourself into one type and one caliber for concealed or pocket carry.

If you ask a couple pros here, they would tell you a revolver is the best hands down when it comes to pocket carry. here's a couple reasons:

1) you can fire it without taking it out of our pocket.

2) pull the trigger. if it doesn't go bang just pull it again.

3) I you get the hammer less one, it won't snag your clothes

My revolver has an exposed hammer and still has never snagged on my clothes during the draw. I've practiced hundreds of times now and not once.

I understand that and the g26 is a great gun, but have you ever tried pocket carrying a snubby or small auto? I tell you the comfort difference may be more then you expect

My revolver has an exposed hammer and still has never snagged on my clothes during the draw. I've practiced hundreds of times now and not once.

Pocket carry is not an "authorized" method of off-duty carry so no.

the carribean, IIRC

No, I grew up in the Caribbean but I have some business opportunities in the Philippines where my wife is from and even though I visit every year for a couple of weeks,living and working in metro Manila is a whole different can of worms.

There is a growing expat presences in the whole of Asia and along with it comes the possibility of kidnapping and car jacking so if I intend to spend at least 4 to 6 months in Manila a year, I need to be prepared.

By the way, most of the Caribbean is not much better but at the very least I know the lay of the land,lingo and can drive on the right.

okay, then tommy3rd can hook you up. His Tagalog and understanding of everything "Pinoy" will hook you up. Or you can just watch Comedy Central and check out Joe Koy.

okay, then tommy3rd can hook you up. His Tagalog and understanding of everything "Pinoy" will hook you up. Or you can just watch Comedy Central and check out Joe Koy.

Already have the hook ups...how else am I able to import and carry? what I need is a decent tan and the ability to hold down balut.

Are you a brown guy? And skip the balut, leave that to the imagination.

transparently white and like Woody Allen.."I don't tan ...I stroke" and as for balut,there's little else to nosh during those 2am drinking sessions when bonding with the natives. Back home it was pickled pig's feet with hot peppers.

Yeah man.

Do they have approved guns/calibers?

You would think they would want to officer to be as comfortable as possible so they're more likely to carry more places/

Guess they're more concerned with covering their a** in case some idiot tries to carry in their wasteband without a holster like that guy who has the ND in that mall not too long ago

I prefer Pocket carry, only thing I need to get used to at first is I move my phone to the other pocket and usually when I am going on a trip where I will be CCW'ing, I move the phone a few days to a week prior to get used to it.

Not a bad idea.

Same here, I move my phone and keys to my left side and leave only my gun and spare mag in the right.

However im going to experiment with the gun and phone on my right pocket and keys on a belt loop perhaps for CCWing, Its much easier to grab the spare mag when its in the off side pocket all alone. The problem is with my huge keys and phone trying to get to the mag which usually falls to the bottom can be a ****.

Yes and yes...

My condolances......

I hesitate because of the weight of a loaded CCW pistol in let's say a cargo pant pocket and the repositioning of all the peripherals such as a phone,keys,knife etc.....It can get very heavy.

Ankle rig?? U can wear a button up short sleeve and carry with a pancake holster. I.carry a galco kingtuk everyday and never had an issue with humidity, I also wear under armour a lot and that makes a good barrier for the humid weather and Ur leather holster

I love Under Armour

They got these new tshirts that have uv protection, they work great under a stab vest.... Just saying lol, mine don't stink half as bad as it used to. The compression gear and ccw goes hand.in hand also, your cotton shirt won't.stick to the ua, making printing less likely